Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If results go our way against derby and bolton we would be top going into super sunday game against the dippers .

chelsea arse will kick lumps out of each other so its imperitive we are full strength and do not risk hargreaves style of game against pool .

if we play defensive torres will have a field day .

the other thing is that we do not look too far ahead and dont muck up against bolton and derby .

lets hope for schalke in cl draw :D

·
Registered
590 Posts
Going into the Liverpool game top of the league would be great, but we've got two important games first in Derby and Bolton. I think that day could just decide the title, and if we get a win, that will really put the pressure on both Arsenal and Chelsea.

It will definatly nail biting, tense and nerve wrecking. Let's just hope for a United win v Liverpool and Chelsea and Arsenal draw.

That would do me just fine :D

·
Registered
854 Posts
well we know ars wont beat chelsea away. no one does. i'd be confident of beating pool, but slightly worried bout torres' form. i also feel ars don't hav the squad to cope with cham league and prem. they looked wrecked at wigan today. watch out for chelsea btw they ar well in the title race. i tink we will jst hav to much for the others.

·
Registered
303 Posts
as long as we beat pool i dont care wat happens in other game least one of them will drop points so its all good

·
Registered
139 Posts
who gives a crap about Torres when we have the likes of Nani, Anderson, Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez playing for us, Plus he has to get through Ferdinand and Vidic, so im not worried aboput him ay all

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
haggler said:
If results go our way against derby and bolton we would be top going into super sunday game against the dippers .

chelsea arse will kick lumps out of each other so its imperitive we are full strength and do not risk hargreaves style of game against pool .

if we play defensive torres will have a field day .

the other thing is that we do not look too far ahead and dont muck up against bolton and derby .

lets hope for schalke in cl draw :D
if anyone hargreaves should start - he's the type of player that will play macherano and gerrard of the fiald. it seems that you've forgotten that at the beggining of the season ( prior to injuries ) he was our player of the month

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
if anyone hargreaves should start - he's the type of player that will play macherano and gerrard of the fiald. it seems that you've forgotten that at the beggining of the season ( prior to injuries ) he was our player of the month
Put him along side Anderson like we did at Anfield and Gerrard etc wont get a sniff ;)

Hopefully Rio will have Torres in his pocket the whole 90 minutes again aswel :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts