Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well this cant be called knee jerk as we have not performed well over the last month we were lucky inter were so bad,but i just wanted to see what other supporters think about what is going on and will it affect us in the run in,i personally think we will get out of this rut and win both the league and CL,but just wanted to get your views on the subject,surely we cant throw it away,or can we?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
We are in really bad form at the moment, we will be missing 3 players when we play Aston Villa next month, i don't think we will throw it away becuase we have been outstanding this year except for these 2 defeats, if you look at it this way though, we could have gone 13 points clear at the top had we beaten Liverpool, now they can go 1 point behind us if they beat Villa. If we loose yet another game, and Liverpool win they are on top, so that's how crucial the Aston Villa game is, it is a MUST win, we cannot loose or draw, we can't afford another loss in the last 9 games, what United have done now is made it alot harder on themselves.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Actually we face the problems we had from the start of the season!
Obviously not everything was so smooth as we all pretended to be!
Midfield problems, cramped wins etc.
We all commented these unpleasant symptoms and now is the big test for the team, how much the players want the cup?!

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
We've never performed this year.
Last year was the same thing until
a few months or so into the season when
we won 4-0 against Wigan, then things
started flowing. It hasn't been the same
this year and the astounding thing is that
until two weeks ago we were odds on for
the Quadruple. I think we can still grind the
Premiership out if we regain our pace but
we will struggle against Porto who we should
assume will be at the top of their game.

·
Gary Neville's love child
4,035 Posts
dont call me shirley
Great Airplane reference mate.
I agree PeeJay, but i think we both mean we haven't performed as in attacking-wise, as until this month our defence and midfield had been great... the boys will get it together, believe!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Great Airplane reference mate.
I agree PeeJay, but i think we both mean we haven't performed as in attacking-wise, as until this month our defence and midfield had been great... the boys will get it together, believe!!!
?????????? What Airplane reference mate.

·
Registered
312 Posts
well this cant be called knee jerk as we have not performed well over the last month we were lucky inter were so bad,but i just wanted to see what other supporters think about what is going on and will it affect us in the run in,i personally think we will get out of this rut and win both the league and CL,but just wanted to get your views on the subject,surely we cant throw it away,or can we?
It is possible for us to throw it all away but I have learnt over the years to trust SAF and the team to give their best. Therefore, I am choosing to keep the faith and see how things pan out.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
To be honest I think that it comes down to too many games have taken its toll on us this season, sure you can argue that we arent scoring as many goals as last season but sometimes times arent considered great just on the basis of its attack sometimes its on defense and that has been our strong point this year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts