Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Me !!!

I would be banging em if i was in spain. :D

Have you seen them fit Spanish females ???

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Guiseppe Rossi.

He scored both goals for Villareal at the weekend in a 2-0 win. They were 2nd in La Liga after that.

Not sure how the midweek games have effected that - I think Barca hammered Zaragoza last night because when I flicked over they were 4-1 up.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
reddwarf said:
Guiseppe Rossi.

He scored both goals for Villareal at the weekend in a 2-0 win. They were 2nd in La Liga after that.

Not sure how the midweek games have effected that - I think Barca hammered Zaragoza last night because when I flicked over they were 4-1 up.
Bingo

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
unitedred said:
Moved to the Football banter forum.

Giuseppe Rossi and Ruud van Nistelrooy have nothing to do with Manchester United.
What the hell man?

They are both ex-united players.

Does this mean Best and Cantona also have nothing to do with Man Utd?

Are you crazy?!

We have the first option to buy Rossi if we want him back. He clearly has involvement with Man Utd... Both players do...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Please don't compare Bestie and King Eric to those.

Rossi won't come back and Van Nistelrooy however many goals he scored for us, is now a Real Madrid player and what he does in Spain doesn't matter to us.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
unitedred said:
Please don't compare Bestie and King Eric to those.

Rossi won't come back and Van Nistelrooy however many goals he scored for us, is now a Real Madrid player and what he does in Spain doesn't matter to us.
You refer to RVN like he is garbage he scored 150 goals for us and is our 8th all time top goal scorer. He also has the highest ever game to goal ratio for a player at Man Utd! Goals/Games ratior of 0.68!How can you tell me not to compare him to Best and Cantona with respect to that?

As for Rossi, do not rule out not buying him in the future. He have the option and if he is playing well, why not?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i too washed my hands with RVN when he left. after he was left out of the carling cup final, what he did after that was nothing short of disgraceful, yea he had fell out with the manger but to take it out on your team mates, club, and fans who had stuck by him through thick and thin was a fcuking joke, he was going on the pitch and not giving no where near 100% more like 30%

·
Registered
788 Posts
Well the thread started by quest who is banging them in over in Spain, That why people are discussing Rossi and RVN!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts