Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
piazza said:
Rooney's usually fast when he's not in need of a smoke break and coming off a virus. Can't forget about Ronaldo too, he runs the fastest with the ball. Owen(another guy who's usually in a wheel chair) also had speed. Needless to say, those are guys who actually had/have more than speed. A little thing I like to call "class".
yeah true true rooney and ronaldo are pretty fast although i do beleive agbonglahor is the fastest in the perm perhaps without the ball and hes pretty classy in my eyes id love him at united wont happen though. but i think SWP will do ok again at city but no way what he was, doubt hell start for england again neather

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
He's a good player and I hate to see good players rotting away on the bench. It's a good move for him and City. Petrov on the left and SWP on the right will create a lot of chances.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I have an idea that might help us out. Look at Sheva, sold for £31m to Chelsea, Milan get him back for £10m. SWP sold to Chelsea for £21m, City get him back for £9m. I say we sell Ronaldo to Chelsea for £80m, he gets ruined, and we buy him back and restore him for £20m! Chelsea ruin careers so Ronaldo won't do well there, so he can't help them win anything!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts