Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching some HD Celebrations of the game , and the camera crew were allowed in the dressing room. The camera seemed to catch the teams tactics for the game on a LCD Screen. Just a peek into tthe tactics and thought I'd share.

ARSENAL
Quick Combinational Play

Good Defensive Shape - Compact
Press Early ... Numbers in Midfield
Read Their Passes...Intercept
Stay with their runners.

Pretty cool peek eh... ? :cool:

·
Bra-burning feminist
3,918 Posts
Is it just me or do those instructions seem a bit stating the obvious and/or simplistic?

Keep the defence tight - er... isn't that what we do every game? Pack the midfield and intercept passes - that's something we do often as well.

Surely we give our players more tactical instructions than this? We must do, because it seems to work.

·
Banned
875 Posts
is it just me or do those instructions seem a bit stating the obvious and/or simplistic?

Keep the defence tight - er... Isn't that what we do every game? Pack the midfield and intercept passes - that's something we do often as well.

Surely we give our players more tactical instructions than this? We must do, because it seems to work.
ask saf :d

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.