Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and a few mates have just booked the trip to rome for the week of the final, having seen the requests for tickets and the allocation it doesn't look likely we will be getting any, so just wondering if anyone else is making the trip over without tickets and if there are any official/unoffiical meeting places for united fans over there?

cheers

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
me and a few mates have just booked the trip to rome for the week of the final, having seen the requests for tickets and the allocation it doesn't look likely we will be getting any, so just wondering if anyone else is making the trip over without tickets and if there are any official/unoffiical meeting places for united fans over there?

cheers
for gods sake stay away its a hot bed for violence out there especially for british based fans without tickets who will be in or around the pubs :thumbsdownsmileyani , i am sorry but its a no brainer to stay well clear of this game without a ticket guys your virtually guarenteed to encounter violence :confused:

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
There shouldn't be any problems, Arsenal fans learned on two
occasions that being rowdy at Campo de' Fiori isn't advisable
but apart from that there should be no problems.
aint the roma fans the ones that corkscrew your ass!

that could be a very gay story but i remember hearing it somewhere that they stick a corkscrew in ur cheek

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
for gods sake stay away its a hot bed for violence out there especially for british based fans without tickets who will be in or around the pubs :thumbsdownsmileyani , i am sorry but its a no brainer to stay well clear of this game without a ticket guys your virtually guarenteed to encounter violence :confused:
I think you'll be fine. The issues of violence are only a problem when United are playing Roma in Rome.

Since the CL final will be a non Italian affair I seriously doubt you'll get into any fights with Roma ultras.

Enjoy yourself. :specool:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I'm going too, also no ticket yet! surely there will be big screens set up, and the police will be ok i reckon as its a big opportunity for rome to promote itself! last thing they need is bad publicity after it!

There will be a lot of United and Barca fans without tickets, should be a good buzz and hopefully no violence!!

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
I think you'll be fine. The issues of violence are only a problem when United are playing Roma in Rome.

Since the CL final will be a non Italian affair I seriously doubt you'll get into any fights with Roma ultras.

Enjoy yourself. :specool:
there will be trouble away from the ground it always happens just because its not seen by the cameras does not make it safe , by all means go and enjoy yourself but if you get bottled or worse then don't say you were not warned .

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,914 Posts
you won't have any problems, no italian teams are featuring (Roma obviously aren't - so you won't find any of those mad ultra's) the last thing italian football's image needs is another fan disaster at the CL so i doubt you'll have any problems tbh, look out for the huge screens in the streets nearby, that's where the cops will be so you should be fine and safe there!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Who's going to Rome? Where is every1 going on the piss the night before the game / day of the game where will those without tickets watch the game? let's get it going!

Just so every1 knows, I'm flying to Pisa on the Monday, getting mashed in front of that tower, train down on Tues to Rome, 2 nights on the beer there... and a little matter of the game (hopefully big screens will be set up, surely!!), train up to Milan on Thurs, another 2 nights on the Beer, then home Sat... could be worse eh?!

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
fergiefields looks like a great place to be
as long as its not a huge great wind up by a disgruntled scouser !!!! 1000 mancs trapped in a field with dire security were attacked tonight by a huge group of ultras -- afull scale riot ensued and many fans were seriously hurt ---- still the breakfast was lovely and nobody pished on my tent so it wasnt all bad --- have it .

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Fergie Fields, YES!!!!!!! It looks amazing, a festival of United, can't think of anything possibly better!!! great idea by the organisers, doesnt look like you can bring in you own cans tho which may prove to be an issue!! ha! CANT WAIT! I love Mani, wonder will he remember me from the last time I met him!!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.