Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the beginning of Dec MUTV ran a goal of the month competition for the month of Nov . After viewing the contenders I got the laptop out and banged off an email with my choice . My pick of the bunch was Danny Welbecks screamer against Stoke into the stretford end .
Anyway turns out that was the panels choice too . So never really thought any more of that ,till this morning .
The door bell rang and there was the postman with a package in his hand . Of course the missus started at me for buying more United t-shirts off the net but I protested my innocence . Got the package into the house and proceeded to open it . And there to my delight was a signed jersey by Tomasz Kuszczak and a cert to say it was genuine . Turns out I won the competition . Nice one MUTV . Thanks for that . Must be the luck of the irish.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Haha!! Congrats mate!! Maybe I'll enter a few of the comps....I often sent in
questions for the players bit but never seen my asked! :eek: lol

....Well done!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
So there is real winners?? :eek: Congrats mate! You one lucky fella!!! I actually always thought that these kind of competition are just for the sake of it..not like they announce the name of the winner anyway....

·
23,699 Posts
dublin red said:
Got the package into the house and proceeded to open it . And there to my delight was a signed jersey by Tomasz Kuszczak and a cert to say it was genuine . Turns out I won the competition . Nice one MUTV . Thanks for that . Must be the luck of the irish.
Lost for words..... :D :p :) :eek: ;)

Congratulations anyway since there is "a cert to say it was genuine". :)

;) ;)

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Nice one Dub, congrats!

I'd had a Kusz sign shirt any day. The others just envy you. I bet all of them would take a sign Dong shirt but they wont admit it here. Gotta think of the cool rep. hehehe ;)
With my luck if I had enter this I probably had won the fool Pennats shirt signed by the police who caught him drunk driving. ;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Red Devil said:
Is it worth anything ? ;)
What a Tomasz Kuszczak signed jersey . Priceless mate ha ha . Not sounding ungrateful but if it had of been Rooney or Ronaldo jersey then it would be on ebay right now .

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Congrats.

Kuzsczak may not be the highest profile player, but he is a Man Utd player, and one who has international caps for his country.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts