Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i would share my passion for talk sport with you all . what a top radio station it is the phone in on sat night withy terry christian and mick quinn is priceless as is the ian wright show . porky parry and brazil good too . if you live in a far flung field and can get it on your interwebnet do yourself a favour and give it a listen .:) i do have short memory span so if i have posted something similar before forgive me

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
terry christian is quality , loves the way he winds the scousers and everyone else up .
he brightens our return journeys from manchester up .
must admit i dont like the way everyone ass licks wrighty , although the show has its moments.
back to terry christian a gooner told me someone filled him in as he was leaving the studios one night because of his views

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
every chance christian gets to bait the dippers he takes . he also rang up alan green a couple of years back pretending to be a citeh fan , i think he got to his fourteenth massive club quote before green twigged it as a mickey take . ian wright would be a good giggle to watch a game with and he slaughtered his lad for nicking that cleaners purse

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Actually now you mention it haggler , coming back from the roma game im sure terry phoned in disguising his voice , it was quality he cussed the scousers and the city , well funny

·
Registered
2 Posts
Love that stations, Micky Quin and Terry christian togehter are brilliant. Probably the most intresting/fun station out there, the rest are a bore sometimes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts