Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's early but who would you have in a 442 formation
Mine :

Jaaskelainen

Bosingwa Vida Turner Evra

Ronaldo Gerrard Geovanni Young

Anelka Robinho
 

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
Joined
·
11,978 Posts
Jaaskelainen

Rafael Vidic Lescott Evra

Lennon Flecther Carrick Young


Anelka Agbonlahor
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
Gomes (spurs)
Eboue (arsenal)
Neville (united)
Collins ( West Ham)
Bramble (wigan)
Miller (west Brom)
Faubert (west Ham)
Little ( Pompy)
Hamman (man City)
Jo (man City)
Alves (boro)


What A Team !!!
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
Moved to Football Banter.

My team of the season so far is...

Reina
Bosingwa Laursen Vidic Evra
Ronaldo Gerrard Ireland Young
Anelka Agbonlahor
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
reddwarf said:
Moved to Football Banter.

My team of the season so far is...

Reina
Bosingwa Laursen Vidic Evra
Ronaldo Gerrard Ireland Young
Anelka Agbonlahor
I would a put Ireland in but he's a cnut. I can't see how some people can put Rafael ahead of Bosingwa, Bosingwa has played twice as many games.
 

·
Arse Bandito
Joined
·
1,527 Posts
Friedal
Bosingwa Laursen Vidic Evra
Ronaldo Geovanni Ireland Young
Anelka Zaki

Rafael would push it close in my book, but he hasn't played enough. IF he keeps getting regular games and playing as well as he has so far, he would get in my team at the end of the year and might be a good shout for young player of the year.

Front two have to pick themselves really, and having 7 of them in my fantasy league team shows me how many some of them are scoring, esp. geovanni and ireland.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
854 Posts
Jaskelinen

Bosingwa Hangelaand Carragher Evra

Kuyt Ireland Geovanni Robinho

Anelka Defoe

Beyond rediculous how Ireland isn't getting into some teams. He has been the best player in the league this season. I'm saying that and I hate the weirdo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,740 Posts
red dave said:
Gomes (spurs)
Eboue (arsenal)
Neville (united)
Collins ( West Ham)
Bramble (wigan)
Miller (west Brom)
Faubert (west Ham)
Little ( Pompy)
Hamman (man City)
Jo (man City)
Alves (boro)


What A Team !!!
:p that would challenge for the title IMO.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
My serious team

Reina (liverpool)
Evra (United)
Rafael(United)
Laursen(villa)
Vidic (united)
Geovanni (Hull)
Gerrard (Liverpool)
Fletcher (united)
Zaki (Wigan)
Anelka(chelsea)
Rooney (united)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,740 Posts
Mine would go something like this ...

Jaaskaleinen

Bosingwa Vida Jagielka Evra

Ireland Geovanni Carrick

Anelka Agbonlahor Zaki
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
--------------------Friedel
Bosingwa---------Vidic----------Lescott----------Evra
Ronaldo-------Ireland-------Alonso------------Robinho
--------------------Anelka-------Zaki
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
RedAdam said:
Friedal
Bosingwa Laursen Vidic Evra
Ronaldo Geovanni Ireland Young
Anelka Zaki

Rafael would push it close in my book, but he hasn't played enough. IF he keeps getting regular games and playing as well as he has so far, he would get in my team at the end of the year and might be a good shout for young player of the year.

Front two have to pick themselves really, and having 7 of them in my fantasy league team shows me how many some of them are scoring, esp. geovanni and ireland.

I completely agree yet again Adam. You sure know your stuff for a young fella.
That would be my exact team as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
736 Posts
----------------------------------Jussi Jaaaaskelainen-----------------------------------------------


bosingwa-------------vida-----------------------------------lescott----------------------------evra


ronaldo-----------------ireland----------------------geovanni-------------------------------young



--------------------------------anelka------------agbonglahor---------------------------------------
 

·
Pz
Joined
·
2,062 Posts
-------------------reina----------------------


Bosingwa----- laursen-------vidic -----evra


---------------------Fletcher------------------


----------Ireland-------------Gerrard----------


Ronaldo--------------------------------Robinho


------------------Anelka-------------------------


^^^Thats 4-3-3 however and i was tempted to pick deco...

But if it was 442

reina

bosingwa vidic laursen evra

Young Ireland Gerrard/geovanni robinho

anelka zaki




pz! :cool:
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top