Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Niiice one Stee. I always love when the team photo comes out for some reason.
Look at ALL those lovely shiny trophies :p Gerrin!
All we need now is to super impose Berba in there ;)

lol at Wes cracking up and whats wrong with Rio?
Great to see Manucho in a United shirt.
State of Andersons hair and why is Tevez wearing a hairband?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jazz 16 said:
Niiice one Stee. I always love when the team photo comes out for some reason.
Look at ALL those lovely shiny trophies :p Gerrin!
All we need now is to super impose Berba in there ;)

lol at Wes cracking up and whats wrong with Rio?
Great to see Manucho in a United shirt.
State of Andersons hair and why is Tevez wearing a hairband?
Tevez's alice band :D He wore it a few times last season too I think!

Manucho. Not bad hair. Yet another to add to collection!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
piazza said:
Kinda like how there's no sulky Bulgarian in there.
Sources say we've got him by Friday as Spurs have got Pav, Pavy, ah fack it - that Russian guy.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,926 Posts
Boy does 'aul big ears look good in that pic....

The trophy that is before anyone jumps to any conculsions! :p



Great find stephen! ;) My wallpaper fairly soon....:D
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
Stephen said:
Sources say we've got him by Friday as Spurs have got Pav, Pavy, ah fack it - that Russian guy.
"Sources." I hate that guy. That Sources guy, has been saying we were gonna have him just about everyday since January.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
366 Posts
thedude said:
I think Manucho's looks pretty solid

Gibson's looks horrible.


:( You can see some gray on Giggs
Guys, come ****in on . I'm fairly metro sexual myself, I did once wear a pink shirt , but going on about this players hair and that players hair is kinda well i dont want to say it but its not imo proper talk for a football forum.
Sorry if Im upsetting anyone who had their heart set on starting a huge thread on hair styles but the thing is i'm in the Bobby Charlton category so all this talk is making me think of times gone by. LOL
:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
310 Posts
dublin red said:
Guys, come ****in on . I'm fairly metro sexual myself, I did once wear a pink shirt , but going on about this players hair and that players hair is kinda well i dont want to say it but its not imo proper talk for a football forum.
Sorry if Im upsetting anyone who had their heart set on starting a huge thread on hair styles but the thing is i'm in the Bobby Charlton category so all this talk is making me think of times gone by. LOL
:D
I most agree. lol. Thankfully i dont think Andersons brilliance last year was caused by his hair so he should be ok. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
yeah enough about the hair! they are playing for the best club in the world and i dont think they really care bout their hair much! what a beautiful team if i ever did see one! champions for sure
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top