Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CARLOS TEVEZ is convinced he would be a model pro — if he looked more like pin-up pal Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Argentine hardman has had no problems scoring on the pitch since joining Manchester United.

But the striker admits he needs to sharpen up his image off it to be seen as a true superstar like Ronaldo.

While David Beckham rakes in £5million a year to squeeze his Golden Balls into a pair of Armani pants, we have jokingly placed Tevez's head on Becks' body to show what he would look like as a glamour model.

Tevez, 24, said: “I don't have the same marketable image as a Ronaldo or a Lionel Messi. If I tried to work on my image, it would change a lot of things. But I'm not like that.

“I pack all my effort in on the pitch, throwing myself on the floor for each ball, putting my life into each game.

“I give everything to win each match and leave it there.

“Cristiano is intelligent and knows how to handle the Press. To be seen as the best in the world, you need to feed other things. That's for sure.

“I have a good relationship with Cristiano. At the moment, he's the best player in the world — one of those guys who wins games when you need him to. But my personality impedes me from appearing in the best magazines.â€

lol... check out the picture even funnier.. couldnt copy the pic since its from the sun.. here is the article
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1519030.ece

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Hahahaha! :D I love this guy! I absolutely loath internet slang but if I didn't I would say that little word. 3 letters begins and ends with L.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I couldn't care less what Carlos looked like. He gives everything he has for United and is a top player.

Ronaldo might have the looks and the appeal but Carlos has the drive, determination and skill that make him a fans favourite.

Long live the Argentine Bull :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts