Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The agent of Corinthians striker Carlos Tevez says he’s ready to quit the Brazilian giants for Europe.

The Argentina international has been linked with Manchester United and Adrian Ruocco revealed today: “We are ready to listen to and to analyze every proposal. We will make a decision over the most opportune.

“The newspapers talk about interest on the part of Manchester United, of AC Milan and of Bayern Munich, but for now it’s only talk, there is nothing concrete. “We must wait to see if the club will make him available.

But Carlos thinks he’s now closed his cycle with Corinthians and that now it is necessary to change teams.†Ruocco added: “Tevez does not have preferences, because we are speaking about three great clubs. I repeat, we are ready to listen to all offers, to analyze them and then to decide. The economic aspect is important but he is a sportsman and it’s also important at how he will acclimatise because it will be radical change in his life.

·
Registered
224 Posts
That's just confirmed what we've nown for a long time - Tevez is dissatisfied with his current club and wants to move to Europe.

Let us know when his arrival @ OT is confirmed and then it's quite literally awhole new ball game...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Midfield is priority for SAF at this point. If we get Hargreaves, Bayer Munich will get Tevez. Bayer had shown previews interest in the striker in recent years, right before he signed with Corintians. However, if Bayer decide not to let go of Owen, we would probably get Senna for a cheaper price, and also allowing us to make a decent bid for Tevez.

It's eather Hargreaves or Tevez + Senna.

Which one you preffer???

·
Registered
5 Posts
technically tevez and rooney are like peas in the pod. both have same approach to the game. we dont actually need a tevez but hes a good long term investment. he also could be the pulling factor for our team. maybe with his arrival, mascherano would follow suit. anyways latest news has it that wenger is discussing first option for torres with reyes as the bait. we need torres or adriano type of player. time will tell.

P.S. owen heargreves is never good a player. he just hustles and get yellow cards. alan smith could play his role any time of the day.

·
Registered
224 Posts
The Sun has a story saying that Arsenal have beaten SAF to the punch and signed Tevez.

Link here

Then again, knowing the news-reporting quality of that rag, I wouldn't be too quick to believe it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thete we go again!! How is it United allow to be pipped when a player is available? If the story by the Sun is correct we expect to have some explanation why Tevez was allowed to slip to Arsenal.We were told that after Carrick there was one or possibly two more signings.In a few hours time we will know if we were taken for a ride.

·
Registered
54 Posts
stevethered said:
tavez and mascereno going to west ham WTF is going on
Well if all the transfer mongs ever took a breath and started dealing with reality rather than flying off on their transfer fantasy XIs you’d have known these two are rather special cases and in reality have probably been owned by one of our rivals for the last couple of years.

No one knows who owns these two players. All we know is the money came from an obviously wealthy London based source, believed to be Russian in origin. Naturally a lot of people put two and two together and assume that MSI’s backer can be found at Stamford Bridge, but there is zero concrete evidence of that. However one thing is for sure, whoever purchased Tevez and Mascherano had a long term plan for them, and it certainly wasn’t anything to do with us as we’d have parked them at Sao Paulo.

·
Registered
7 Posts
What on earth are the people concerned with transfers at Man United doing? Now comes the shocking news that West Ham signed the two players who were always connected with our team. What were they doing?Buzy farming our promising youngsters all over the country and beyond.Its high time they come out with an account of their work.

B

·
0 Posts
i know every one is giving the board alot of stick, but i feel that something
could, could!! happen this evening. Apparently on mutv last night i heard alot of fans saying that presenter on the show said that somewhat of a "suprise" would happen today. im just wondering if anyone on this forum has heard the same thing. I think all the factors that sums a new arrival. Solskjaer now winger, rossi loaned to the magpies, smith broken foot (well recovering) bot not prolific in scoring. This remains saha and rooney! Surely, but surely a striker is the on the cards. And would the fans on this forum be disgruntled in reo-coker came to machester united?

·
Registered
2 Posts
If Reo-Coker came to Old Trafford this evening I would be doing backflips! I just can't believe that we would wait this long to loan Rossi out and then go an let Tevez and Mascherano go on loan to West Ham! What is Gill thinking?

·
Registered
2 Posts
reo coker seems like a unlikely...does west ham trade their captain on the last day of the window? haestad would be easy business of course he doesn't really fit the 'Big Signing' marquee.

i think we've been shut out. not to be negative but i think the hargreaves saga drained resources and SAF and GILL didn't have a plan B...oh yeah they do JOHN O'SHEA. Natural midfield talent.

what do you think the bet is on RIO plans holding midfield at some point within the two months.

sorry i'm a bit put out by this all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So now we can draw a line to rumours and facts. It seems that United were more efficient to sell or loan players. According to "Soccer Voice" Weblog (31.08.06) United sold or loaned 15 players and signed only 2 players. We were not able to strenghten the midfield after being connected with so many players (Gattuso, Ballack, Viera, Diarra, Senna,Cambiasso, Mascerano, Rio Cocker,.................. )The list is unending but the facts are one, WE WERE NOT ABLE TO SIGN ANY. All United Supporters expect an explanation.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts