Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I though to myself "Hey - if Berba can have a thread about his assist and mostly everything good he does, why not opening a thread about Tevez' goal :p

it was a masterclass piece of skill combined with the predatory instict

it was out of this world, majestic and blah blah blah blah

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Did Berbatov get a thread of his own for an Assist or Goal?

Anyway, it was a good goal from Tevez and it's true if Ronaldo or Berbatov did something smiliar it probably would have got more praise.

I don't agree with it deserving it's own thread though - nor have I changed my mind on wanting us to sign Tevez no matter what the price like some people seem to be doing, because he's scored 2 goals in his last 2 games.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did Berbatov get a thread of his own for an Assist or Goal?

Anyway, it was a good goal from Tevez and it's true if Ronaldo or Berbatov did something smiliar it probably would have got more praise.

I don't agree with it deserving it's own thread though - nor have I changed my mind on wanting us to sign Tevez no matter what the price like some people seem to be doing, because he's scored 2 goals in his last 2 games.
http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/ma...atovs-assist.html?highlight=berbatov's+assist

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.