Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tevez

Tevez hails 'El Colorado'

Manchester United's Carlos Tevez has given his big thumbs-up to team 'veterans' Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs rather than the two R's Ronaldo and Rooney.

"Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes are just amazing," he tells FourFourTwo magazine.

They are the two players that just blew me away. Most people are dazzled by Ronaldo and Rooney and that's understandable, but on a day to day level I have to say that El Colorado (the Spanish word for 'ginger') and Giggsy are just incredible.

"When it comes to big matches, they play just like they do in training sessions or like kids playing the streets."

Tevez says his best friends at Old Trafford are Patrice Evra and Ji-Sung Park but he has a 'good relationship with everybody at the club

El Colorado-hahahahahahaha

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Not surprised really.

Great players, and ultimate professionals.

Park-Ji Sung and Patrice Evra are good friends, so its no surprise really that Tevez's best friends are the two of them.

·
23,699 Posts
16-Keano-16 said:
Tevez says his best friends at Old Trafford are Patrice Evra and Ji-Sung Park but he has a 'good relationship with everybody at the club
Not Ronaldo? Thank God for that.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
tevez is a modest player...and we see this from his friends...evra and park are very eficient , modest, and loyal to the club...i'm realy glad that tevez is recognising the importance scholesy and giggsy have at this club. in time, things like these will be said about tevez by the youngsters if he keeps up the good work and not pass on the evil side of hunger for more more more and more money:)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
If you go to watch Tev at OT you can see that Pat and Carlos are very good friends. They are always laughing and joking and when Tevez scores Pat always rushes up to him, just look at the goal Tevez scored against West Ham, Pat was delighted for him.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wazza1989 - Agree with everything you said.

Quite suprised that Rooney wasn't his best friend but oh well, just because they are the most deadliest strike partnership in Europe doesn't mean they have to be best friends :D.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Wish I could say that Evra & Park were good mates of mine. El Colorado. I wonder what Scholesy thinks of that nickname. :D :D

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
scholesy is a perfect example to any youngster thinking of taking up the game.
A fantastic consistant footballer and the most humble and modest man of the pitch, truly a fantastic pro.
I think giggsy also falls into that category of being a great pro as well.
Carlos is a superb buy for us with the perfect attitude and you can really feel he is grateful to play for a club as big as ours , take note ronaldo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts