Manchester United Talk banner

1381 - 1392 of 1392 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Carlos Tevez in new Fergie taunt - mirror.co.uk
"There is no mystery why I left United and Alex gave me all the reasons to leave.

"I did not play an important role in any of the important games.

"In the Champions League I didn't play, I didn't play in the derby.

"I tried several times to speak to him, to express my feelings, but the only thing he'd say was 'Don't worry, don't worry, this is going to change'.

"He never gave any justification or explanation - I don't know if I will shake his hand this season."

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
What a c*nt. He started the 1st leg of the semi final against Arsenal and was poor, missing a sitter. AND Played in the derby against City where he scored that good goal after Berbatov's brilliant touch.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I think most of fault is with his agent , he is the greediest man going followed by tevez although some of his new teamates will be challenging him for that

·
Registered
230 Posts
I think most of fault is with his agent , he is the greediest man going followed by tevez although some of his new teamates will be challenging him for that
Agree in general and that Joornchiam is a low-life

Still cannot avoid that Gill should have sorted this in January - absolutely stupid to mess around until the transfer windiw is open - FFS he was always going to get alternative offers - and the bitters were always going to come in - we could have got him for £25m in January - and we should have done - then all this bitterness would not have happened and we would be looking forward to a much more secure forward line - Gill cannot escape a lot of the blame

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Agree in general and that Joornchiam is a low-life

Still cannot avoid that Gill should have sorted this in January - absolutely stupid to mess around until the transfer windiw is open - FFS he was always going to get alternative offers - and the bitters were always going to come in - we could have got him for £25m in January - and we should have done - then all this bitterness would not have happened and we would be looking forward to a much more secure forward line - Gill cannot escape a lot of the blame
we gave him a contract in the summer coz we had the money

·
Registered
230 Posts
we gave him a contract in the summer coz we had the money

Well I know that we have to work to the budget etc - but I cannot believe that things were that tight for us

If things are to be believed then we knew it was highly likely that we would get the Ronnie money - UNITED are the biggest team in the world - it cannot be that we could not find £25m. Even if the money was to be paid in the summer - we could have confirmed it in January.

I think Gill was just being a smart arse and trying to get the price right down and the result is not only that we have lost a player we wanted to keep - we have generated a load of distracting bitterness - and we have helped another club that will become a rival in the future

1381 - 1392 of 1392 Posts