Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carlos Tevez has revealed that he is loving life at Manchester United and insisted he wants to pen a career-long deal with the club.

Tevez arrived at Old Trafford last year amid some controversy, with United taking the Argentine forward on loan from a third party yet avoiding the legal problems West Ham endured after signing him the year before.

The 24-year-old has flourished in the North West, forging a brilliant understanding with Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo and ending his second season in England with 19 goals and a bucketload of assists.

Hence, Sir Alex Ferguson is eager to tie up a permanent deal for the former Corinthians man, even though Media Sports Investment (Tevez's owners) are thought to be demanding around £34million.

And the Albicelestes star is delighted at the prospect of inking a long-term contract with the Red Devils, insisting he wants to remain with the club for the rest of his career.

Tevez told The Sun: “I cannot ever imagine leaving Manchester.

“I am in the perfect situation. My family is settled and very happy in England and my relationship with the club is perfect.

“Patrice Evra is my closest friend but the feeling I get from all the players is something I've not experienced before. I want to get the contract sorted and play for United for the rest of my career.â€

Z

·
0 Posts
He said earlier this year he wanted to go back and play for boca when he was 28 :confused:

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Tevez has more to say,

“OK, so we have not started as well as we would have liked, but that will all change this Sunday,” Tevez said. “At Stamford Bridge the real champions will be on show. We all know that Chelsea are out for revenge for what happened in Moscow, but that will cause some anxiety for them.”

“The return of Ronaldo is crucial for us and is a problem for Chelsea,” Tevez said. “The Blues defence will need to take so much care with him that he creates space for everybody else. He gives us so much more power in attack.”

“If Chelsea already think they are on their way to winning the title, they are mistaken,” he added. “They will see a reaction from United this weekend. We are not champions for nothing. The match in London is important, but it is not decisive. The winner will receive a huge boost, but that will be it. We have not been happy this week at United, so we need to change that on Sunday and put a smile back on our faces. Chelsea are a formidable team with a great defence, but they know it will not be easy against us. We will arrive at Stamford Bridge looking for victory.”
Source:http://therepublikofmancunia.com/tevez-winds-up-chelsea-we-are-the-real-champions/

·
23,699 Posts
Red Warrior said:
Tevez told The Sun: “I cannot ever imagine leaving Manchester.....

I want to get the contract sorted and play for United for the rest of my career.”
What about his beloved Boca Juniors?! Now, who's calling the bluff? The Sun or Tevez? Or has he changed his mind?

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
you see him give his absolute all in every game , chasing lost causes . he reminds me of early years ryan before the hamstrings became suspect in that if he loses the ball he is terrier like to get it back . i also saw the boca quotes but i feel he genuinely feels for the sides he plays for . look at the way the hammers welcomed him back to judge him as a man . as others said he will be a legend

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
that my friends is a perfect example of a legend, a humble, individual, with overwhelming abillity. Without a doubt my favorite player currently with united. ferggie needs to sign him permanently what ever the cost.

·
Registered
934 Posts
versa said:
What about his beloved Boca Juniors?! Now, who's calling the bluff? The Sun or Tevez? Or has he changed his mind?
he has had a change of heart :)
tevez is one of my fav
love his determination

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Hi all,

don't mean to ruin the Tevez love fest, but let's all take this in context that he means:
"I don't want to go anywhere else until I go back to Argentina to play for Boca Juniors"

Having said that, he gives everything on the pitch and you have to love that.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts