Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REAL CLOSE IN ON TEVEZ

Carlos Tevez is heading for Real Madrid as Manchester United continue to delay signing the Argentinian striker on a permanent deal.

Real ? who failed in their attempt to land Old Trafford star Cristiano Ronaldo ? now believe they can tempt Tevez to the Bernabeu.

The Spanish giants would like to complete the move during the January transfer window but Tevez is officially on loan until the end of the season.

Tevez himself has become increasingly frustrated at finding himself starting a number of games on the subs? bench.

Now Real have seized the opportunity and are confident of signing the South American. In a complicated arrangement with MSI, who own the economic rights of the player, United have paid a total of ?6 million to loan him for two seasons. They would then have to part with a further ?26 million to buy him outright.

Talks about sealing the permanent deal have been put on hold and there is a growing belief within the Tevez camp that United are reluctant to go through with the permanent transfer.

United feel that a further outlay of ?26 million as a credit crunch cripples both sides of the Atlantic is not good business. There is a belief that the money could be better utilised.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is also still on the trail of Lyon?s French international striker Karim Benzema and admitted last weekend that the club had a buy back option on former striker Giuseppe Rossi from Villarreal.

Ferguson also believes he has landed another exciting attacking talent in 8 million Serb international Zoran Tosic.

The 21-year-old Partizan Belgrade winger will arrive at Old Trafford in January.

From the SundayExpress

Written by John Richardson

Nothing more to say....Is he Heading to Real Madrid...

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
There's nothing new in there. No quotes, no nothing. We've been hearing this story for a while now.

·
Banned
165 Posts
We must be proud we are star maker lol

Real always keep S**** playing from us
hehehe

Beckham
Ruud
heinze
Pique

Ronaldo not even in their dream

Now Tevez in their list

huh what a shame Real !!!

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Red Rooney said:

hehehe

Beckham
Ruud
heinze
Pique

Now Tevez in their list

Pique went to Barca :rolleyes:

And if you just called Ruud and Becks ****, then you're either an idiot or a WUM, and neither would surprise me.

·
Banned
165 Posts
piazza said:
Pique went to Barca :rolleyes:

And if you just called Ruud and Becks ****, then you're either an idiot or a WUM, and neither would surprise me.

oh you stupid fellow i meant real keep s V c k I ng players from us not sh1t damn !!!

and Pique return back though !

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Red Rooney said:
oh you stupid fellow i meant real keep s V c k I ng players from us not sh1t damn !!!
That just makes your first post all the more stupid.

"we should be proud to be Real's feeder club hahahahaha."

"its so cool, that we make players stars then are forced to sell them lmfao hahahaha"

:rolleyes:

·
Banned
165 Posts
piazza said:
That just makes your first post all the more stupid.

"we should be proud to be Real's feeder club hahahahaha."

"its so cool, that we make players stars then are forced to sell them lmfao hahahaha"

:rolleyes:
Oh Common they keep begging us that what i mean !!!!

anyway enjoy man utd game at the moment lol

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
I think theres been a thread on this before
Tevez won't go imo IF he gets more playing time

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
would be a shame if he left, was vital for us winning the double, especially in the 2nd leg against barcelona, he should have been knighted for that performance!

however, maybe fergie wants someone who will be more prolific for that kind of money, and benzema would be a worthy replacement

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Red Rooney said:

hehehe

Beckham
Ruud
heinze
Pique

Now Tevez in their list

Look at Ruuds record for Madrid you huge, monumental moron...

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
as much as i admire him as a player. i think signing berbatov was the signal that tevez was not gonna be signed as a permanent united player.

£30 million for a rotation player is a lot of money and i dont think he is a player who is happy to collect his pay packet and sit on bench without putting a shift in.

whatever happens, he will remain in all united's hearts as a true united legend.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
If he is still adamant at reitring at 28 then i would no,and TBH we know he wont wanna sit around on the bench,and if he goes to madrid at least he's gonna be sitting on a warm bench with a tax free wage :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts