Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how true this is but looks a possibility considering the problem he has with corinthians, for 15m looks a steal would be explosive with rooney upfront. Source the express on sunday.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hmm.. i have doubt about signing him though.. he plays a role which is too similar to Rooney.. would prefer Torres instead, or Toni maybe... ;)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking at his videos his well capable of playing the main man upfront his got pace trickery and a great finisher perfect for our new style of football.

·
Registered
16 Posts
true tevez does play similar 2 rooney we need some1 who can play 2 wat van nistelrooy cud do but also that can do more aswell

·
Registered
11 Posts
i think he'd be a great signing sure he can score goals and if roony gets a bad injury again we'd have a good replacement and we wouldnt have to change the tactics as much.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Seeing how good Carlos Tevez was for Argentina not particularly at the world cup but in general he would be a fantastic signing

However i do not believe he could score half as many goals a season as RVN did i don't think he would be half as effective as a striker like Fernando Torres

So in my opinion yes he would be good but not as good as we could get

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd like Tevez to come, but i doubt anything that's in the paper.

·
Banned
1,557 Posts
15m for Tevez sounds reasonable, considering the cash we got for RvN. Looking at our recent poor luck with injuries, it is imperative we sign a proven striker this season.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I think Tevez would be a great buy. But we've spent the RVN cash on Carrick.. it looks more and more unlikely that we'll get another striker.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there is nothing solid yet linking him with us. Skysports did have a piece which mentioned the speculation but there has to my knowledge been no firm bid or talks between the clubs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts