Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
^Are the two of you for real?

Give it a rest.

It was never a red card, but I'm delighted he won't have to play for the next few International matches. Less chances to get injured. I don't give a flying f about Argentina.

So the both of you please, please post some proper stuff in some other threads. The site needs it. Thanks! :)

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
RedForceRising said:
^Are the two of you for real?

Give it a rest.

It was never a red card, but I'm delighted he won't have to play for the next few International matches. Less chances to get injured. I don't give a flying f about Argentina.

So the both of you please, please post some proper stuff in some other threads. The site needs it. Thanks! :)
That's basically what I've been saying :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Watched it on Skysports news last night and i was like how was that a sending off for goodness sake! Looked dangerous for a milisecond and then he stood on his ground! Dammit, ah well at least hes more rested!

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
The first time I seen it, I thought it was a red because it looked bad the first time.

However, it wasn't a red card, and there will be worse tackles than that getting yellow's.

Its great news though. No more playing time for Tevez just now! Just a rest to prepare for our game, as Stephen says.

Also, I know this has kinda been put to bed, but I doubt they'll call up a suspended player to the squad.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Tevez did seem to jump into the challenge and if the ref interpreted it as a 2-footed tackle then I understand why he made the decision. However, a straight red was extremely harsh in this situation because he didn't launch himself into a tackle, he just jumped in the air.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I was asking if he would "train with ARgentina" even if he is red carded ? Thats all ! If he would , he would be away and jet lagged etc.... Get the point?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts