Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a season ticket holder and to me never mind benzema, this boy has got real talent, yes he is similar to rooney, but hes got the pace, the skill and the right attitude for this club, he knuckles down and plays when told, and not a money grabber, to me, fergie would make a big mistake letting this lad go after 2 seasons here, he loves united and futhermore wants to be here for more success, and we need him in return, as do the fans, although i do feel we need 1 more striker, a goalscorer, someone who could deliver,with frazier campbell away and saha gone we should get someone like aguero oradriano, a proven goalscorer.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Only about the 1000 thread of this type but like in all the other threads Im going to say the same thing drop the transfer price and he will stay but keep it at the sky high price he wont be a United player next season.

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
red dave said:
Only about the 1000 thread of this type but like in all the other threads Im going to say the same thing drop the transfer price and he will stay but keep it at the sky high price he wont be a United player next season.
Agreed. The most likely scenario

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Fergie sign him up
Fergie, Fergie sign him up!

I really like Tevez. His energy and work rate is remarkable and when he's given a run in the team he scores goals. He got so many crucial or late goals for us last season and the 4 he got against Blackburn in the Carling Cup was quite a feat.

I know it's a lot of money that we have to pay his agent to get him permanently but having 4 top class forwards (Tevez, Berba, Rooney & Ronaldo) in our squad is a problem I am sure Fergie would love to have.

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
MUFC_99 said:
im a season ticket holder and to me never mind benzema, this boy has got real talent, yes he is similar to rooney, but hes got the pace, the skill and the right attitude for this club, he knuckles down and plays when told, and not a money grabber, to me, fergie would make a big mistake letting this lad go after 2 seasons here, he loves united and futhermore wants to be here for more success, and we need him in return, as do the fans, although i do feel we need 1 more striker, a goalscorer, someone who could deliver,with frazier campbell away and saha gone we should get someone like aguero oradriano, a proven goalscorer.
Adriano but not Benzema? FFS.:rolleyes:

I love Tevez, he's as good as Rooney but their similiarties are killing him. He's a crazy price for someone who's going to be leaving on a bosman. It's a shame.

·
Registered
100 Posts
sunchaser said:
tevez is very expensive already. to get another striker and also keep him is imposible
Right. He asks for too much of weekly salary. If he can reduce it and stay at MU, it is good for the club and also himself.

·
Registered
553 Posts
If Tevez wants to stay, he is only owned by that Kia fella, can't Tevez just negotiate with him and lower the price that way and deal in private? Tevez will still get paid the same no matter what.

·
Registered
17 Posts
tEVEZ

hES got to stay hes the tevez from last year dont know why people go on about benezema what the **** has he done hes a little player in a big team. he didnt stand out in the euros. TEVEZ TO STAY!

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
chris99 said:
hES got to stay hes the tevez from last year dont know why people go on about benezema what the **** has he done hes a little player in a big team. he didnt stand out in the euros. TEVEZ TO STAY!
:D

That is so far off the mark it's unreal.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
I like how Tevez and Berba play, Tevez is a little different to Rooney. Rooney can be calm and clever on the ball when he want to. Tevez is a terrier that makes defenders make mistakes.
I'd like Tevez to play more often, love his attitude. I really think it would be a shame to let such a player leave.
Hopefully we can get him for around 20m.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
I like how Tevez and Berba play, Tevez is a little different to Rooney. Rooney can be calm and clever on the ball when he want to. Tevez is a terrier that makes defenders make mistakes.
I'd like Tevez to play more often, love his attitude. I really think it would be a shame to let such a player leave.

I think this run of form for Teves proves the lad needs games when he is match fit he is a menace but when he isnt sharp he isnt much danger.

Fergie needs to look at the amount of playing time he can give him and whether he feels he is value for money given the 30 million price tag .

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
red dave said:
I think this run of form for Teves proves the lad needs games when he is match fit he is a menace but when he isnt sharp he isnt much danger.

Fergie needs to look at the amount of playing time he can give him and whether he feels he is value for money given the 30 million price tag .
It's great that we don't need to rush Rooney back, as you said Tevez has hit a bit of form.
But i don't think it's 30m for him to stay, havn't we paid some off already. We loaned him for 2years but it cost us i think.

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
It's great that we don't need to rush Rooney back, as you said Tevez has hit a bit of form.
But i don't think it's 30m for him to stay, havn't we paid some off already. We loaned him for 2years but it cost us i think.
Nope we've just paid for those two years as far as i'm aware.:(

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
I don't imagine that the people who 'own' tev would be willing to come down 10 million - considering there will be several other teams willing to sign him and pay the entire 30 million (ciddeh for example).

You wonder how much influence Carlos actually has over the transfer deal.

Does anyone know any of the details?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I wish he stay, either
When he plays and scores there is so much inspiration in him and his so obviously happy. Hard worker indeed
But I don't know what happens when Rooney comes back; Tevez seems so uncomfortable on the bench and I see why :(

1 - 20 of 32 Posts