Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He still won't accept a bench role. Rooney will end up playing out of position. Again.
since his gripe about being a sub fergie has played him more . it seems to me that he is desperate to stay and thinks that he must play to ensure that .

He also knows that he will be owned by a club next season not jorabchin so its vital to get a good contract .

The more time has passed the me i think he is worth 25 mill because as others have said he is proven to fit in at utd .

We could spend 40 million on a benzema for instance who may not pull it off in the prem .

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
since his gripe about being a sub fergie has played him more . it seems to me that he is desperate to stay and thinks that he must play to ensure that .

He also knows that he will be owned by a club next season not jorabchin so its vital to get a good contract .

The more time has passed the me i think he is worth 25 mill because as others have said he is proven to fit in at utd .

We could spend 40 million on a benzema for instance who may not pull it off in the prem .
Signing the likes of Benzema would only make the situation worse as none of them would accept a bench role. Tevez has played a lot of important matches this season but still he claims that he has been treated badly. He complains that he gets benched every other game and doesn't start often. Even if he is signed permanently, the situation will be the same.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
In case you hadn't noticed, he doesn't say "he will be signed here by June" he says "it will be resolved by June", meaning he will be either definitely staying or definitely going. And given Tevez's 'I've been disrespected' remarks, which ironically I found deeply disrespectful, I think he's on his way.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
although i hope that tevez stays just for the utd fans that adore him , i myself have thought that he will be leaving all along i know he has had a rough time but no more so than park , nani , fletcher , scholes and what i don't like from the tevez camp are these snipeing remarks that keep popping up in the press slagging off utd ,fergie saying he will join man city ,liverpool those remarks are pushing tevez further away from utd and that is the whole point of them in my mind .although i am not tevez's greatest fan if he is to leave i would like to thank him for his efforts in his time at utd and would like to wish him luck and best wishe's in the future , i wonder how many of his great fans will cheer him if he joins liverpool i strongly suspect he will be their new hate figure :eek: but thats football.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.