Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=874936

Carlos Tevez's agent and advisor, Kia Joorabchian, has explicitly ruled out the prospect of a switch to Manchester City for his client. Instead he insists that the Argentine will soon be penning a new deal with Manchester United, with whom he sees his future...

Joorabchian was instrumental in bringing Tevez to Europe in the aftermath of the 2006 World Cup, his MSI (Media Sports Investments) agency sending Tevez to West Ham United in a controversial move.

Since then he has left MSI, but his connection with Tevez continues as part of his new agency.

Thus the Iranian moneyman spoke out today on Tevez's future, stating unequivocally that it lies in the red half of Mancunia.

"Carlos is not joining Manchester City," said Joorabchian to the Manchester Evening News.

"All this talk linking him with them is a complete load of nonsense.

"He is a Manchester United player through and through and is looking forward to signing a long-term contract with them in the near future."

Slim Pickings

City, then, have been pre-emptively shot down in yet another lucrative transfer bid.

They have so far had little luck in landing other England-based talents, with Dimitar Berbatov refusing to talk to the Citizens despite his then-club, Spurs, having accepted an Eastlands offer.

Berbatov ended up at Manchester United instead, and it seems that he will have Tevez by his side for a while longer.

Cristiano Ronaldo, too, is unlikely to head to the City of Manchester Stadium, despite rumours of a £130m bid being in the offing. (Rumours of a move to Real Madrid, though, refuse to disappear.)

Steve Michaels, Goal.com

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Hell, I could write for goal.com if all you have to do, is come up with utter BS like this all the time.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
just a pile of crap that we will always here
next month Rooney score a hattrick and we will find the same exact rumoured article about Al-Citteh chasing Wazza

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Jesus.

This Man City situation is going far too far now. I'm certainly not going to believe all the stories about players going to Man City.

And as piazza says, I'm sure plenty of people could write for goal.com if this is the standard of article thats posted. :rolleyes:

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
The first I heard of this rumour was Kia Joorabchian categoricallly denying it was true. There will be a lot of ridiculous transfer gossip, especially as we get close to January, and I think it will be quite amusing when City fans realise they can't actually sign any of these big names.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts