Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I, for one, have had enough of his bull****. Selfish-Chance-Wasting-Free-Kick-and-Pace-Merchant. He has qualities but he needs to learn a couple of things about not being such a dick. Such a let down. We should have taken the 100mil, brought Robihno and been a better team for it.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
**** thread :rolleyes:
You could have waited till the game was over first ffs :mad:
What if we draw/lose now? Would that make you happy?
It was a VERY harsh sending off imo, especially as he made a god tackle for the first yellow.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
We'll be on the back foot all game now.

Rooney has now been taken out of the game.
Which means Berbatov too.

Good job Ronaldo got sent off? Bloody hell.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stephen said:
And you're a glory hunting ****wit.
I'm a glory hunter am I? Well your a ****ing scouser and I'm not going to back that one up either. Why don't you ****in englighten me as to why you think that? I can't ****ing see it and I don't know how you picked that out. Surely I'd be taking Ronaldo's dick down my throat if I was a glory hunter.

Go back to Essex with your fresh number 7 shirt you little ****.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jazz 16 said:
**** thread :rolleyes:
You could have waited till the game was over first ffs :mad:
What if we draw/lose now? Would that make you happy?
It was a VERY harsh sending off imo, especially as he made a god tackle for the first yellow.
I'll be happy the next couple of games where he won't be playing, or when he comes back and learns he isn't the centre of the club.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Justice said:
I, for one, have had enough of his bull****. Selfish-Chance-Wasting-Free-Kick-and-Pace-Merchant. He has qualities but he needs to learn a couple of things about not being such a dick. Such a let down. We should have taken the 100mil, brought Robihno and been a better team for it.
:confused: regardless of what you think of the player you are celebrating us going to ten men in the derby away . from running the game city are getting more chances now . the first booking was stupid as he took the ball and second maybe a yellow but not when it leads to a red , not your best post imho :(

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Justice said:
I'm a glory hunter am I? Well your a ****ing scouser and I'm not going to back that one up either. Why don't you ****in englighten me as to why you think that? I can't ****ing see it and I don't know how you picked that out. Surely I'd be taking Ronaldo's dick down my throat if I was a glory hunter.

Go back to Essex with your fresh number 7 shirt you little ****.
Hahahaa.

Knew it would get a bite.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jazz 16 said:
Not denying that, but he would have got a yellow for clapping if it was just a foul.

Stephen said:
Hahahaa.

Knew it would get a bite.
Congratz.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
16-Keano-16 said:
What the **** is this thread all about. Complete tosser whoever started it. Get off this forum you ****wit
Not aloud to voice my opinions about Ronaldo?

He needs to learn some ****ing lessons. Stop licking his boots and take a look at his overall perfomance.

Stephen said:
Haha, God knows :D

Trying to have a comeback I presume. As nothing's worse than being scouse.
Your baseless attacks vs mine :p

No harm done at the end of the day.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.