Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just witnessed the most satisfying match of the season so far and I want to salute Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson

I also want all those who slate Fergie after defeats to come out of the woodwork and sing his praises - you know who you are.

Those that complain about his team selection, as well as tactics or who have psychic abilities and claim that he is instructing the team to employ basketball style defensive strategies.

Come out, come out where ever you are.

Be fair and give the man the praise he deserves. He wasn't on the pitch and he didn't kick a ball in anger, but his team selection and tactics were spot on.

All VDS had to do all day was kick balls upfield.

·
Registered
601 Posts
it was a great game for us because chelsea made it an open game, other teams if we played them at home would sit BACK not play at the FRONT a lot. And it would make our play much harder to get through the team. But like you saw we scored all the goals from crosses and corners and we need to do that even more.

·
Registered
601 Posts
rafa aint got a clue wen it comes to the second half of the seaoson, this is where lower teams are battling for survival and you need players to give what they gave in the first half of the seaosn (x) time that by ten

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
I criticised his selection pre-game, I'll admit. His justification for putting Giggs ahead of Carrick was more composure and experience, which I thought was kind of weird considering Carrick's the most composed player in the world.

All credit to Fergie though, I'm left eating my words. I thought Mikel, Lampard and Ballack were going to absolutely dominate us, but all three were awful, especially Mikel, who I've been hyping a lot recently. They need Essien back, badly.

S

·
0 Posts
Come on RFR, SAF hasn't got a bloody clue mate...
What does he know about football ?
Picked totally the wrong team today.
He don't know what he's doing...

darren-hurst said:
JUst heard the team news n deflated no Carrick.Happy wi fletch n park but Carrick had to play.Happy wi Gary playin n comfortable with Johnny but...ahh well,giggsy will do a good job i'm sure ,i know...!! Tad surprised n miffed!
21 May 2008 said:
WTF is with the lineup? They're going to ****ing boss us in the mid. I'll take a draw right now. :(
21 May 2008 said:
I can't believe this. What the **** is SAF thinking?!
scott 4 evra said:
I've never been so sure of not winning a game in my time as a united fan. that line-up is embarassing and is one of the wort decisions i've ever seen from SAF. I'd go 2-0 Chelsea.
Mellory said:
My good feeling has just blown up. - -'.
:D :D :D

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
I was surprised not to see Carrick in the starting line up today but SAF justified it compleetly at the end !!

What a man !

·
Registered
139 Posts
lol Fergie is the MAN!!!!!!!! I can happily say that I have never had any doubts on his team selections (even when they have seemed dodgy) coz im sure as hell that we would never have achieved anythin like what we have if he didnt know what he was doin!!!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SALFORD RED said:
Come on RFR, SAF hasn't got a bloody clue mate...
What does he know about football ?
Picked totally the wrong team today.
He don't know what he's doing...

:D :D :D

I was with my mates at a pub and when the team selection came up on the screen there were several gasps....I looked at one of my mates who peruses this forum and told him straightaway that some people here would be losing it ;)

After 22 years in charge of united, Sir Alex hasn't got a bloody clue! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Picking giggs in centre was an inspired decision and he got MOM. Park just continues to impress me. Well done Fergie you are the master.

Another point wats with Sky Sports having 3 x Liverpool players on the panel come on get a grip

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
:D
RedForceRising said:
I was with my mates at a pub and when the team selection came up on the screen there were several gasps....I looked at one of my mates who peruses this forum and told him straightaway that some people here would be losing it ;)

After 22 years in charge of united, Sir Alex hasn't got a bloody clue! :D
There is always going to be people who think they now best, i'm glad i kept belief... happy days RFR

And Sal.......... thats top class:D :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Best performance of the season.

To all those who write us off get your heads out of the clouds.

Watch out Rafa were breathing down your back.(or neck):D

·
Registered
17 Posts
What a result! I am made up! eyesbrows were raised wen giggsy started but at 35 what game he had! Ive got a gud feeling about this year!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts