Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
taken of the bbc's website that massive liverpool fan and annoying voiced pundit gets some predictions awfully wrong the fool.

Lawro's Premier League guide

on chelski
Lawro's verdict: I think Chelsea will finish as champions. Under new boss Luiz Felipe Scolari they will play attacking football. The Brazilian will quickly realise that having players such as Petr Cech, John Terry, Ricardo Carvalho and Michael Essien available gives him the ability to make more aggressive selections in other areas of the pitch.

As we saw last season, when Chelsea got everyone fit they pushed Manchester United all the way for the title. I would not be surprised if Didier Drogba remains at the club and Scolari will have great competition in all areas.

KEY MAN: Goalkeeper Petr Cech. If he plays all Chelsea's games I think they will win the league. He was not at his best last season but I think he will be back with a bang

on united

Lawro's verdict: Man Utd play outstanding football and commit players forward. In Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand they have an outstanding defensive partnership and I think they may be better than they were last season. However, I think Chelsea might just have the edge.

I have my doubts about Cristiano Ronaldo. Is there a part of him that still wants to move to Real Madrid? If there is then he will not be the same player for United that he was last season.

KEY MAN: Wayne Rooney. I think it will be a big season for him.

im suprised he didnt say liverpool can win the title although he knows he would loose all respect and intregrety as a pundit if he did lol i hate that man

1 - 1 of 1 Posts