Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Yeah good to hear but we've heard the same sort of quotes a few times this season..
It still won't stop Madrid from sniffing around and be prepared for another Summer Saga I think..!

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its the fact he is saying it without any add ons that pleases me --- up till now he has said who knows where i will be etc etc

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
its the fact he is saying it without any add ons that pleases me --- up till now he has said who knows where i will be etc etc
But he has said he is at the right club and he is happy a few times already without talking about the future and "only god knows" etc..
I think it's when he speeks english he doesn't phrase some of his words correctly and the media seem to twist what he says.. But when his portugese is translated to english, he's a rather intelligent guy and he does speak sense..!:)

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Does this put an end to the Ribery rumour then? I hope not. Him and Ron on the wongs would be stunning, to say the least. His contract is up in 2010. So maybe, when Giggs goes in 2010, Ribery could come in on a Bosman.. Lol... Imagine getting one of the worlds best wingers in on a free. :)

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does this put an end to the Ribery rumour then? I hope not. Him and Ron on the wongs would be stunning, to say the least. His contract is up in 2010. So maybe, when Giggs goes in 2010, Ribery could come in on a Bosman.. Lol... Imagine getting one of the worlds best wingers in on a free. :)
weve signed the wongs ????:D

anything to sell a shirt in china :eek:

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
I dont know, he said the same thing after the cl final last year and look at what happened in the summer. Hopefully this time he means it.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
I dont know, he said the same thing after the cl final last year and look at what happened in the summer. Hopefully this time he means it.
He does Mig, just wait and see. Behind his childish attitude, he`s got a heart and a mind. He loves the team, and he knows he`s where he belongs. He should be proud of the support he has got around him - the gaffer, team mates and the supporters ..
I would have given everything at the start of the season to go at OT shouting his name with pride even if that meant i`d be the only one. I have always loved the boy, he may be arrogant he may be selfish .. but he`s a good lad and he won`t repeat the same mistake.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
He does Mig, just wait and see. Behind his childish attitude, he`s got a heart and a mind. He loves the team, and he knows he`s where he belongs. He should be proud of the support he has got around him - the gaffer, team mates and the supporters ..
I would have given everything at the start of the season to go at OT shouting his name with pride even if that meant i`d be the only one. I have always loved the boy, he may be arrogant he may be selfish .. but he`s a good lad and he won`t repeat the same mistake.
I hope your right, yesterday he proved just how vital he is to our success. He is Imo the only player we have that can single handedly win a game for us.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
I hope your right, yesterday he proved just how vital he is to our success. He is Imo the only player we have that can single handedly win a game for us.
Let`s not say that he can single handle a match .. There was a time when he used to do that, but its clear now he stepped down a gear, and if its not for the help of the sublime back line, his goals would have been for nothing. But yes, he`s very very important to the team, crazy who thinks we should sell him.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
Let`s not say that he can single handle a match .. There was a time when he used to do that, but its clear now he stepped down a gear, and if its not for the help of the sublime back line, his goals would have been for nothing. But yes, he`s very very important to the team, crazy who thinks we should sell him.
It would be pointless to move to madrid atm though, just look at their current state to ours, simply the smartest thing to do is stay here were the team is playing terrific football and most importantly winning trophies unlike madrid.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Yeah i was glad to hear this from Ronnie, he is staying and he knows he is at the right club, but it won't stop Real Madrid, they have already hit back, apparently they are upping there bid from 75m to 100m.

·
Gary Neville's love child
4,035 Posts
There's been a lot said about his negative attitude, and i've agreed with most of it, cameras don't capture everything, anyone who was at bolton away or saw the highlights for villa's 2nd will see that ronaldo gives the ball away and doesn't even look remotely interested in getting it back or goes down and takes ages to get back on his feet... BUT i see him as a player who when things are going against him finds it hard to motivate himself, so the past few months will have been hard, look how delighted he was with his second and Macheda's goal, thats what i've been waiting for, hopefully he's turned a corner. Delighted he's staying, though if he tries to pull the same shit as last summer then sell him.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts