Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else is watching this season?

I think its been great so far but the contestants this time seem absolutely crap. I'd employee none of them as of yet.

I'm wanting Jennifer Maguire to win, the Irish girl. Not only does she seem ruthless but she is kind of hot to i reckon!

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was wondering if someone else would reply to this thread today. I think this show is the best thing on tv at the moment. However, it's pretty much the only thing i watch. I don't like tv very much. Some of the lines Sir Alan Sugar says are quality.

As for Jenny i don't know if it is the Irish accent or what but she is mmmm fine!

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Apprentice is by far the Best Programme on TV at the moment.

I tuned in last night and saw bitchiness, bitches, batches (guy bitches), arguing, sweating, shouting!!!! It was magnificent.

Simon, one of the most upstanding and nicest fellas I've ever seen on reality TV, nevermind the Apprentice got 'fired' last night.

He was such a genuine guy compared to the rest of the selfish, greedy scumbags vying for SAS' apprenticeship.

Here's the official site http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/

p.s. I'll ask Solk to start a betting thread on the Apprentice winner :cool:

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Great series. Still really lacks a great entertaining character like the previous series had ( Tre is a Legend, he rocked)

I reckon Raef will probably go on to win it. The woman project manager last night was absolutely crap.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was worried Jen was going to get fired tonight but she made it through fortunately.

That other girl got fired, can't remember her name but i thought she was boring and i'm glad she's gone now.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Yeah really good one this one gutted Simon went not this week he week before as i didn't think he had much fault.
Pretty gald to see that woman Lyndsey or w/e go yesterday, didn't watch it (due to the match :p) but sounds like it was the right decision.

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
rafe will win . he is quality telly .posh dumb and looks like he belongs in a bollywood dracula movie

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I want Lee to win now. Come on Lee!!!!

I'm obv one of the only people on here enjoying this show.

What is wrong with all of you!!

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
RichardsReds said:

I love the show too. Yeah, Lee is good but I don't mind Alex or Claire either.

I think Alex or Claire will win it.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
RichardsReds said:

Nah, i love it too.

I'm rooting for Lee too. I think he is a good guy, and really deserves too win.

They're all very good candidates..No wonder he picked all 4 of them for the Final.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts