2,547 Posts
abojodeh said:
Zenit Slave is staying
tottenham Slave is stayin
our Slave is staying
and we are getting no one
1. Not sure if its good or bad
2. Wouldnt mind if he's sold to us
3. Not impressed what he's done to us this summer and his lame excuse.
4. Not sure yet what to think about it if thats the fact 13 days.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
spellbound said:
1. Not sure if its good or bad Its bad thing cuz if he joines spurs we will sign Berbatov
2. Wouldnt mind if he's sold to us We need a stiker and i will be happy with any good striker
3. Not impressed what he's done to us this summer and his lame excuse. me too
4. Not sure yet what to think about it if thats the fact 13 days. _i have a bad feeling that we are getting no one :(
................ ;)

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
spellbound said:
But when/if Saha gets fit he will be as good as a new signing to us.:p Thats your guy you ask for.:) (50% joke and 50% serious)
Saha can't pllay 2 matches in row without getting injured :rolleyes: :p

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
spellbound said:
Neither can Berbatov play two matches in a row. He'll be on the bench a lot and we've see how merry he looks on the bench.:p
Berbatov will be sulking if he play a match on bench with us and then handle a transfer request

·
Registered
2,547 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Zenit: £19.7Million Or No Deal

The Arshavin saga has been as prominent as any other transfer story this summer, with the player's performances for Russia at Euro 2008 alerting many clubs across the continent to the talent of the 27-year-old.

His domestic club saw an opportunity to cash in on their star and placed a prohibitively expensive price tag of £25million on his signature.

Barcelona and Tottenham Hotspur have stayed the course throughout summer negotiations, and the Premier League club are currently in pole position to secure a deal.

Arshavin himself is thought to favour a move to Camp Nou, and is reportedly furious at the manner in which Zenit have conducted business. He has stopped short of accusing his employers of pricing him out of a move.

Last week, Zenit lowered thier asking price by a significant degree in the hope of attracting a substantial offer, and have now added a deadline to their £19.7million valuation.

Agent Dennis Lachter told Sky Sports of the impending round of negotiations that may see the Russian become a Spurs player by the end of the week.

He said: "Zenit asked for £19.7million for the transfer of Arshavin.This is the last price of the team. Four days ago in a private meeting with one of the Tottenham representatives, it was take it or leave it, that is the last price.”

No Deal

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
The Slaves

Barry: Slave Of Aston Villa- Freedom In Liverpool
Arshavin: Slave Of Zenit- Freedom In Tottenham
Ronaldo: Slave Of Manchester United- Freedom In Real Madrid
Berbatov: Slave Of Tottenham- Freedom In Manchester United

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
abojodeh said:
The Slaves

Barry: Slave Of Aston Villa- Freedom In Liverpool
Arshavin: Slave Of Zenit- Freedom In Tottenham
Ronaldo: Slave Of Manchester United- Freedom In Real Madrid
Berbatov: Slave Of Tottenham- Freedom In Manchester United

Nice summery Abo,

Add Blatter to your list.
It should be like Josef Blatter: Slave of FIFA - Feedom In Mu Mu Land

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
469 Posts
I don't understand Spurs mentality at all. They can get 25-28 mil for a player who doesn't want to be there, and will sulk and play badly if kept. They can sell him, pay 20mil for Arshavin and STILL MAKE A GOOD PROFIT. I think the holdup is mostly Levy trying to squeeze United for the max he can get.

·
23,699 Posts
tony smyth said:
I don't understand Spurs mentality at all. They can get 25-28 mil for a player who doesn't want to be there, and will sulk and play badly if kept. They can sell him, pay 20mil for Arshavin and STILL MAKE A GOOD PROFIT. I think the holdup is mostly Levy trying to squeeze United for the max he can get.
Think a Real Madrid fan would have posted the same in his forum... just substitute Spurs for United, 25-28m for 70-80m.:p

We should understand...

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
versa said:
Think a Real Madrid fan would have posted the same in his forum... just substitute Spurs for United, 25-28m for 70-80m.:p

We should understand...
Dont you think the bigger words the club and Ramos have been using this summer have played a part in this too. They wont bow for the bigger clubs coz they still dream of becoming one themselves.

·
23,699 Posts
spellbound said:
Dont you think the bigger words the club and Ramos have been using this summer have played a part in this too. They wont bow for the bigger clubs coz they still dream of becoming one themselves.
You've got to fake it till you make it? :D

21 - 40 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.