Manchester United Talk banner

Should we have bought Bebe?

• Yes, he is what we need.

Votes: 23 24.0%
  • No, he is not what we need and we could have bought somebody else.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 43 44.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1661 - 1664 of 1664 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I just wonder....since he is coming back...where is he going to play?

He seems like a predominant winger the times I have seen him play. That area is locked down for us and if/when we get Hazard and Kagawa, he'll have zero to slim chances of even getting a glimpse of playing time unless he massively improves and even then.......

I'm actually looking forward to seeing him play this season....to see if any improvement has taken place...

·
Anderson Luís de Abreu Oliveira
3,955 Posts
I just wonder....since he is coming back...where is he going to play?

He seems like a predominant winger the times I have seen him play. That area is locked down for us and if/when we get Hazard and Kagawa, he'll have zero to slim chances of even getting a glimpse of playing time unless he massively improves and even then.......

I'm actually looking forward to seeing him play this season....to see if any improvement has taken place...
he is a winger, but i'd rather see him playing as a center forward, he could be as lethal as van Nistelrooy, buff and has pace (i think Bébé is even faster than van Nistelrooy) but it's up to the Gaffer though

there might be no improvement as his loan spell at Besiktas was quite a failure since he was injured for 6 months, but Bébé is interesting to watch!

1661 - 1664 of 1664 Posts