Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
LYON ACE BENZEMA DROPS UNITED HINT

Lyon striker Karim Benzema admits he would consider a move to Manchester United in the future.

The highly-rated France international is expected to leave the Ligue 1 champions at the end of the season, with no shortage of admirers waiting in the wings.

Benzema was recently quoted as saying that his dream was to head to either Real Madrid or Barcelona, seemingly ruling out a transfer to United.

But Old Trafford boss Sir Alex Ferguson, who is understood to be a long-term fan of Benzema, could now consider a bid after the 20-year-old confessed that he would be attracted to any 'big club'.

"There are many clubs," Benzema told L'Equipe when asked about potential future employers.

"Barca and Real, but also Manchester and Milan. It is all the big clubs which are dreams.

"I like Spain, but you can also really progress at Manchester or Milan. I want to reach a very high level."

what you guys think? is he serious?or just saying it in the hope barca or real will get pressured into buying him? would u like to see him join?

source http://www.sportinglife.com/footbal...STORY_NAME=soccer/08/11/15/manual_130356.html

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Keano! said:
Its a really promising statement IMO...

...but I fear that IF we do take him on, WTF were we getting Berbatov for??

Rooney
Tevez
Berbatov
Benzema
Welbeck
Manucho

We can only play a max of 3 and possibly only 1 in some games.

I think Benzema would have been a better buy then Berbatov TBH, but I've no
idea how he'll fit into all that above unless theres a big name exit, and of the
above, Tevez is the most likely unfortunatly!

ya i agree with ya BUT in my hopnest opinoin i think id rather have benzema over tevez as i think he would be a more accomplished striker than tevez ! i found another tory so it looks likely benzema will be leaving lyon this year! heres the link!

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=193186

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
I WOULD chooaw Benzema over Tev in a heartbeat. 30 mil not = Tevez. Would be better off deploying campbell or manucho as 3rd choice

ya your right but i heard somewhere that its act closer to 20 mill we will pay for him beacuse they deduct the oan payments from the 30 mill! still though if theirs a chance to get benzema i think we should go for him and forget about tevez, tevez for all his qaulities and im a huge fan will nevr score week in week out or be the best striker in the world benzema has all the quaklites to become that!

still though do ye reckon fergie will do that or will he simply jus get the tevez deal done asap?

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
would give anything to see him in a man uniterd shirt! hes quailty and just the type of striker we need! hes a clincal finisher hes strong and hes fast as ****! definatly going to be the wrlds best striker in a couple of years he has everything

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Banana-rama said:
It would be incredible if Benzema came to Manchester United, he is going to be a legendary striker without a doubt. Berbatov and Benzema would be the greatest striker pairing the Premier League has ever seen. It would also give Rooney the kick up the backside that he needs to force him to lose some weight and be more consistant. If we could get Benzema for 35 million it would be a bargain in my opinion.

great post m8 agree with you completly! cant really add much to that as u took the words outta my mouth :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.