Manchester United Talk banner

181 - 188 of 188 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
If we can't keep Rooney, Tevez and Berbatov happy, I highly doubt we're going to be able to keep Benzema, Berbatov and Rooney happy :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
The kid is the closest thing to Torres at the moment ! Absolute fact . And no doubts whatsoever that he would settle at OT.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
would give anything to see him in a man uniterd shirt! hes quailty and just the type of striker we need! hes a clincal finisher hes strong and hes fast as ****! definatly going to be the wrlds best striker in a couple of years he has everything

·
Banned
292 Posts
cantos red army said:
would give anything to see him in a man uniterd shirt! hes quailty and just the type of striker we need! hes a clincal finisher hes strong and hes fast as ****! definatly going to be the wrlds best striker in a couple of years he has everything
It would be incredible if Benzema came to Manchester United, he is going to be a legendary striker without a doubt. Berbatov and Benzema would be the greatest striker pairing the Premier League has ever seen. It would also give Rooney the kick up the backside that he needs to force him to lose some weight and be more consistant. If we could get Benzema for 35 million it would be a bargain in my opinion.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Banana-rama said:
It would be incredible if Benzema came to Manchester United, he is going to be a legendary striker without a doubt. Berbatov and Benzema would be the greatest striker pairing the Premier League has ever seen. It would also give Rooney the kick up the backside that he needs to force him to lose some weight and be more consistant. If we could get Benzema for 35 million it would be a bargain in my opinion.

great post m8 agree with you completly! cant really add much to that as u took the words outta my mouth :p

·
23,699 Posts
spellbound said:
You beat me to it, fellow paste-r. :)

Oh no, another mummy's boy. :rolleyes:

fansfc

£35million-rated striker delivers Manchester United SNUB!

Karim Benzema has revealed his dream destination…and it isn’t Manchester United Football Club.

Sir Alex Ferguson has been a huge fan of the France international for some time, but when the £35million-rated striker does leave Lyon, his ideal destination is Real Madrid.

"It is my hidden dream in sport and it is a dream that is coming closer little by little," Benzema told Le Buteur. "I like the white kit, the stadium, the atmosphere that exists around the Bernabeu

“I promised my mother that one day I would play for Real Madrid, and I want that to come true."

181 - 188 of 188 Posts