Manchester United Talk banner

41 - 60 of 188 Posts

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Red Devil said:
I am unsure that any of this is true, not one of the major sports media has picked up on it.
I doubt its ture aswell, although if you remember last year we signed nani and particularly anderson (who we werent even linked with) out of the blue.

hopefully we sign someone before the euro's though, so that way the price won't go up.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
manucho is on his way to OLD TRAFFORD......yeah benzema is a great player but where do we put our tireless Tevez...............and new fresh blood manucho.....

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
TheManc said:
lol damn, maybe i was wrong then, i just repeated wjat the commentators said in the manutd-lyon match.
Commentators Talk crap. They dont have proof. Ive heard that and dont believe it. Great news that Lyon accepted , but even if we sign him , hope he performs because remember the last 30 million bid for a striker , in the premiership ? Yes , Shevchenko has been a flop , and im being nice !

I would love to see him at Old Trafford. Fergie was clearly impressed in France. It would be great to see him performances in Euros.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
hafiz_shukri00391 said:
.............I HOPE THIS NEWS DO NOT HAPPEN...............
Why on earth would you not want this to happen, he is the next superstar of world football, maybe the next Zidane, Fabiano isn't that good, he's ok but he will never be the most sought after player in the world.. Benzema is / will be the most coveted player in the world!!

I've been saying in all my posts regarding being linked with other strikers is we should break the bank for this guy... if this is true, this is the best news I've heard since we signed Rooney!

futbol said:
Commentators Talk crap. They dont have proof. Ive heard that and dont believe it. Great news that Lyon accepted , but even if we sign him , hope he performs because remember the last 30 million bid for a striker , in the premiership ? Yes , Shevchenko has been a flop , and im being nice !

I would love to see him at Old Trafford. Fergie was clearly impressed in France. It would be great to see him performances in Euros.
Shevchenko was in / near his 30's when he moved to the Prem, older players should never move clubs like that let alone leagues, it takes at least a season and a half to settle in a new league, more time if your trying to establish yourself at a big club that will give you no time.. by the time you have settled your too old for top level.. Henry made the same foolish mistake!

Benzema on the other hand is still only 20... he's pleanty of time to settle and improve! He's going to be amazing, if we dont get him some1 else WILL!!

Keano4taoiseach said:
I've said it on other forums and I'll say it here, Benzema for £30million would be a BARGAIN.
Chalk it down!!!!!

Whay is he banned??

stretty said:
i doubt it is true , he has been saying all along england is his last choice behind italy and spain
Why would you say that... its the strongest league with some of the best players.. and most importantly the most money.. I would disagree with you there!!!

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Perhaps the fact we've won the Champion's League, might make him reconsider. He does prefer Spain or Italy, but the main thing is, he does like Man Utd.

You know how they are, they probably say this, just to get the club interested in them, pay more. We missed out on Zidane once, we shouldn't miss out on this kid who has been likened to him.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Its true - Wikipedia is a unrealiable source! Last season Trezuguet already signed for Liverpoo and all my scouse mates were doing back flips untill they realised that was not the case lol

Umm why do I read that some people do not want Benzema?? I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM AT OT!! He is an amazing player and could be equally good as Ruud and Torres and will make an imediate impact and is an awesome finisher and already has expereince in Europe (scored vs Man United) and he really did trouble our defence in the away leg vs Lyon. He destroyed Brown, which is something Babel and Malouda could not do! If someone watches the lyon away highlightes they will see it was like the Rooney vs Carragher battle we saw in Man United's 3-0 win at OT this season vs Poo.

Benzema is one of the hottest young properties in european football and I would love to see either him, huntelaar or david villa at OT and then I would like to see Fabiano - only because Brazillians are not always hits in the EPL. If we can sign Benzema with a swap with Saha and some cash, PLEASE FERGIE DO IT!!

·
Registered
934 Posts
sparkic said:
Benzema is one of the hottest young properties in european football and I would love to see either him, huntelaar or david villa at OT and then I would like to see Fabiano - only because Brazillians are not always hits in the EPL. If we can sign Benzema with a swap with Saha and some cash, PLEASE FERGIE DO IT!!
Yes c'mon SAF sign him up please.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
everybody is saying...."tevez is gonna drop to the bench" etc etc....
we still have to buy tevez!!! (right :eek:)
and if we buy benzema for 30 mill(i stress "if" ) then where will we have the money to buy tevez.....
i would love to see tevez as a utd player for more years to come but if we buy benzema i find that a slim possibility!!!
and i saw in goal.com that he would lave a move to spain.....
anyway
it is too early to say anything.....we will have to wait and see....

and to the fact that the source for this news is wiki..as everyone has told here......its completely unreliable!!!!!
this jan i saw the news that rafael van der vaart had been bought by chelsea!!!!!!
just thought you would lik another example!!;)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
he fits the criteria for a united player , very young , explosive pace and hard working .
30 million is a lot of money but fergie has spent 28 on rio and rooney , who are going to give him 10 years service so perhaps its money well spent .
i still think its papertalk , if we could offload balsa boy saha in the process it would be good

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
stretty said:
he fits the criteria for a united player , very young , explosive pace and hard working .
30 million is a lot of money but fergie has spent 28 on rio and rooney , who are going to give him 10 years service so perhaps its money well spent .
Exactly right!!!!
Talents like this come around once in a generation, David Gill has always said money is available at any time when the next Wayne Rooney / clear wonderkid is available.. 30million will be money well spent on this guy.. I'd push it to 40 if needed be!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
roneil:D

im sorry but theres nothing on wiki and also 1 thing to remember anybody can upload rubbish on to wikipedia.

benzema would be a great addition to our squad but i would rather see saha go to west ham .

if we get benzema then hoorayy

but if we don't who cares because we got tevez and rooney to become a great striking pair:D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Tevez will be signed no matter what he is an integral part to the team, I hate the way some people are so short sighted, remember we had Yorke, Cole, Ole and Sheringham, we need at least 4 strikers imo

41 - 60 of 188 Posts