Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 4847 Posts

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,917 Posts
He only scored 15 at spurs, so I'm gonna be a little cautious, go for 18 + 10 assists = 28 goals contributed altogether - there may be a different combo, but I think it'll be 28 goals contributed from goals + assists.

I'm happy with his overall play though, delighted my faith will hopefully be paid back.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
He took penalties and I think free kicks at Spurs though in fairness.

17/18 goals is a reasonable target provided he starts around 38-40 games.

·
Registered
111 Posts
robbie keane took the penalties and he scored 1 free kick.....................he should get more tbh with the quality of players here

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
I'd like to see him take a feww free kicks around the area. I seem to remember him scoring a last minute free kick against West Ham for Spurs, which was awesome.

Can't be any worse than what we have now anyway.

·
Registered
26,221 Posts
Another Berbatov thread... :rolleyes:

A good start to the season from the lazy fecker, hopefully he continues to score goals regularly.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I paid $250,000 for a Ford Fiesta, doesn't mean it's gonna hit 180MPH.
to be fair IF you did spend 250k on a ford Fiesta you really would expect it to perform... you'd also be an idiot!

I'm expecting a lot from Berbatov this season, mainly because that niggling injury he had is now gone and Fergie will start him in nearly every game... he's a quality player, hopefully this is the year he proves it to everyone!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Berba is such a tease. One moment he'll show a flash of brilliance then the next he'll be piss poor. Hopefully he breaks that trend this season.

1 - 20 of 4847 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.