Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
ronaldo has to be the best IMO...he doesnt do it much now but he when he does...he does it well ;)
the worst..dunno...eboue?? he falls like a little girl..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Gerrard, Torres or Drogba are awful divers they look like pure puff's when they dive as if they've been drilled with a bullet or something :|

·
Banned
96 Posts
ronaldo, drogba, gerrard,adebayor

i cant stand diving

i also wish players played to the whistle aswel

ronaldo goes down, doesnt get a free kick and he sits there like a baby slapping the floor ?

just get up man !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hleb goes down way to easy, also Mikel goes down like a ton of bricks which I think is pretty funny seeing as he goes into tackles with his studs up all the time. Gerrard dives every game.

I hate diving, its disrespectful to the other professionals on the pitch and t shpuld stop.

G

·
personally, i think if you are clipped or somehow knocked off the ball and you know you will have no chance of scoring you should always go down and look for a penalty. It would be stupid not to go down since you have been fouled and made you loose a good chance of scoring

·
Registered
139 Posts
Adebayor is the biggest diver ever and also drogba likes to throw himself down on the pitch alot.

just like to add that some of the pics on these posts are so funny that one of gerrad cryin - so funny :)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.