Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Lots, & lots. Important, late goals are always my best moments i remember mostly,

i'll go for .. v Sunderland, Vidic's. It was so early in the season, but i still consider it as one of those moments impossible to forget. I don`t call it the most vital, just my own personal feeling tho.

·
Registered
848 Posts
which was the most vital/impotant moment/goal of our pl season.

fergie said it was tevez's winner against stoke but imo its macheda winner against villa . pity he couldn't get a medal.

your thoughts ?
i agree with you. macheda's winner was vital. going through a bad spell and we really needed something like this to get us through it.

CHAMPIONS

roll on next season

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I think we had a thread on this before but anyway it's appropiate now.

We've had so many moments, so many late goals, so many 1-0 victories and so many comebacks.
Sunderland twice, Villa, Spurs, Stoke, Wigan there on Wednesday, beating Chelsea 3-0.

I still remember that Villa game though. I went f*cking mental when Kiko scored and was close to tears at the end of it. For me that was the crucial game, but like I said we've had so many.

·
Registered
2 Posts
united united united.. i have loved this team since childhood the spirirte leaves in me and i leave their match for my meal .. its very intersting watchinng them and never get bored never .. they are my joy, my hapiness and life .. i love united.. i always wanted to do something great for the club and am working towards that i no by Gods grace it shall come to pass .. but hey what i need only to cheer up my team is a united jersey .. just let me no if u want to have me one united forever

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
How can you choose just one moment? there has been so many great ones and many roller-coaster rides along the way but that just makes today even sweeter :)

but for me its Kiko Macheda goal against Villa ill never ever forget it and i remember it clear as day watching the game after my own match with a few lads from the team things are not looking good when young Kiko comes on i say to one of the lads he will score (three out of four them never even heard of him) and well the rest is history!!:D

i went absolutely nuts when that went in lost the plot completely :eek:

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
getting hammered by the dippers at home was big because i think we needed to be brought down to earth as it looked as though we were invincible.

stoke away was vital, momentum on return from japan was really big.
you can always point to late winners. berbatov v bolton, vidic v sunderland. macheda's is obviously the one that sticks in the mind because it was just so amazing, and the fact that he was 17 and on debut etc.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Has to be Macheda against Villa for me. Not only were the points vital, if we had not won that game our confidence could have been so down that it could have really knocked us. But he gave us the lift to go on and win games to win the title. And I have NEVER seen such euphoria inside Old Trafford

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.