Manchester United Talk banner
181 - 200 of 210 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
Just a quick question. What do the Man Utd fans think of the upcoming ties between the Italian clubs and English clubs?

Merda (Inter) vs Man Utd, Le Arse vs Roma and Chelski vs Gobbi (Juventus)?
I think that Juve will beat Chelsea.

I'm not sure about the other two though. I originally said that Roma would beat Arsenal, but I think it'll be very close although I can still see Roma go through.

As for the Inter-Utd game, that will also be close imo but I think we'll go through.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Very diplomatic replies there.

Even though I do not exactly like the EPL, I hope two of the three English teams win. Personally, I want Man Utd to demolish Merda and Chelski to do the same to Gobbi. The other game doesn't really bother me.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
zZ[-_-]Zz said:

Even though I do not exactly like the EPL, I hope two of the three English teams win. Personally, I want Man Utd to demolish Merda and Chelski to do the same to Gobbi. The other game doesn't really bother me.
a bit diplomatic yes :D
I fancy United against Inter but I reckon it will be VERY tight, a bit like the game
vs Barcelona last season. It would be too easy for me to say 'Yeah we will kill them'
but Im a bit worried by Jose and co. Its the one team I didnt want to draw tbh.

I hope Juve beat Chelsea but the game is too close to call. Chelsea have the experience
in recent seasons, but in the CL you never know....All it takes is a mistake and the tie is over.
I think Arsenal will beat Roma over 2 legs, though they cant afford to lose anymore
players to injury.

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,914 Posts
zZ[-_-]Zz said:

I hope chelski makes all the gobbo's cry

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Arsenal v Roma - Arsenal
Atletico Madrid v FC Porto - Atletico Madrid
Inter Milan v Man Utd - Us. Of course.
Lyon v Barcelona - Barcelona
Chelsea v Juventus - Chelsea
Real Madrid v Liverpool - Real Madrid
Sporting v Bayern Munich - Sporting Lisbon
Villarreal v Panathinaikos - Villarreal

These cannot be predicted, i know, and i did not do so biased on who`s the best (except for United :)) or who i like to see in the next round. Just my personal opinion of who have the biggest chance to get through both legs.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
RoxiiUtd said:
Arsenal v Roma - Arsenal
Inter Milan v Man Utd - Us. Of course.
Lyon v Barcelona - Barcelona
Sporting v Bayern Munich - Sporting Lisbon

These cannot be predicted, i know, and i did not do so biased on who`s the best (except for United :)) or who i like to see in the next round. Just my personal opinion of who have the biggest chance to get through both legs.
Thats pretty much what i'd go for myself Rox, might go for Munich to go through instead of Sporting. Oh and Roma will give Arsenal a tough run.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
Thats pretty much what i'd go for myself Rox, might go for Munich to go through instead of Sporting. Oh and Roma will give Arsenal a tough run.
Yeah, tough one between those two, they both have got quality and talent but i think Sporting will edge this one.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
RoxiiUtd said:
Yeah, tough one between those two, they both have got quality and talent but i think Sporting will edge this one.
Well to be fair i havn't seen much of Sporting this year, our forum member Sporting4ever will tell us. I just hope we go through and Real knock out the Scousers;)

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
Arsenal v Roma - Roma
Inter Milan v Man Utd - [UTD
Lyon v Barcelona - [Barcelona
Sporting v Bayern Munich - Bayern Munich

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
Well to be fair i havn't seen much of Sporting this year, our forum member Sporting4ever will tell us. I just hope we go through and Real knock out the Scousers;)
Currently, Bayern Munich are 4th in the Bundesliga whereas Sporting Lisbon are 3rd in theirs .. Doesn`t affect who has the best chance to qualify, it`s just an idea of their current form in their respective leagues.

G

·
VaVaVoom said:
I hope Liverpool stay in it actually. If they get knocked out they'll be able to focus on the league. If they stay in then Rafa will start his rotation crap and we all know how that works :)

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
-zuco- said:
I hope Liverpool stay in it actually. If they get knocked out they'll be able to focus on the league. If they stay in then Rafa will start his rotation crap and we all know how that works :)
The most annoying chant i know is "we've won it five time's". I just don't want the follow up to that. We don't hear that chant this year as much sinc e won the CL. Thank ****!!!
Knock them out as soon as possible, they won't win the laague anyway;)

·
Registered
734 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
The most annoying chant i know is "we've won it five time's". I just don't want the follow up to that. We don't hear that chant this year as much sinc e won the CL. Thank ****!!!
Knock them out as soon as possible, they won't win the laague anyway;)
Fact, the sooner there out the better wont have to listen to them saying this is our year the league and CL rubbish.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
-zuco- said:
Thats risky business. I see your point but the sooner Pool are OUT the better.
We all saw a few years ago how they can get incredibly lucky and win it :rolleyes:
we dont want a repeat, so lets hope they lose asap :)

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
Well, as much as I'd like to say that we can get past Bayern, it's gonna be though. We're not playing our best at the moment, and Bayern are a big team. However, last time we met, they were very lucky to get through, but we were playing much better at that time.

If we get a good result at home, I believe we can surprise them at Munich, but they're clearly the favorites...

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,914 Posts
Well in my opinion liverpool are screwed either way. If they stay on the fans will expect, players will tire and Rafa's Rotation will Ruin their Run. If they get knocked out fans will put pressure on them to do well in the league Rafa may still rotate to keep players fresh and if he doesnt they will tire even more and will eventually - as usual - fail, for us it's a win win situation, but for them the lesser of two evils would be to go through as they may have a chance of winning something - realistically of course they won't.

181 - 200 of 210 Posts