Manchester United Talk banner

Who Would You Like To See Promoted?

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The play-offs start this weekend, so that means 4 teams will battle it out to join us in the greatest league of all "The Premiership".

Who would you like to see join the EPL, and why?

Sheffield Utd

Reading

Burnley

Preston

I'd like Reading to come up, been following their results for a few years now and you could say they're my second team.
Steve Coppell is over them which is another plus, they have alot of Irish talent there and they actually play ok football for a Championship side.

Who would you like to join Wolves and Brum for Promotion?

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Reading - Irish Contingent. :D Great Club though and I was disappointed to see them get relegated before.

If not, Burnley - I think Owen Coyle has done a fantastic job with them and we've seen what they can do aginst the top PL sides in the Carling Cup this season.

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,914 Posts
why not get a poll going here? anyway i'd vote for Burnley or Sheffield United, never really liked Reading tbh - plus they came third - because of this some may say they deserve it the most but i would argue that saying that makes the play offs pointless.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Preston - my brothers team.

They pulled off a minor miracle by snatching 6th place. Their 6-0 victory over Cardiff at Deepdale proved decisive.

I'll be watching the game between PNE and Sheff Utd tonight. It'd be great to have a bit of rivalry with my bro in the Premier League...and I could laugh in his face when we hammer them at Old Trafford. :D

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.