Manchester United Talk banner

1221 - 1240 of 1269 Posts

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,221
golden ball = player of the tournament (neymar) Silver and Bronze = runner up and third.

Casillas got Fair play award (dafuq?) Cesar GK of the tourney, Torres Golden boot, Fred Silver boot (assists? or runner up in scoring?)

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Oh you are talking Niang from Milan... I thought it was that old Niang that used to play for Marseille.
I haven't seen much of this Niang, but he definitely has potential to be something pretty big.
Oh, so that lifestyle and attitude things applies to you too, for what I see. You get your self straight, gotta fulfill your potential too mate ahahahha.
Niang with Al Shawerma and Balotelli could become the most fearsome attack in Europe if the three of them don't let nightlife and women get into their career.

I don't even know what potential I have yet :ROFL: but if I do I'll make sure not to waste it.

·
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,226
Niang with Al Shawerma and Balotelli could become the most fearsome attack in Europe if the three of them don't let nightlife and women get into their career.

I don't even know what potential I have yet :ROFL: but if I do I'll make sure not to waste it.

are you Jamie Redknapp in disguise? :p

·
Registered
2,842 Posts

You'll find it when you less expect it! Maybe it's a special potential to let nightlife and women get into your career! ahahaha.

And let's hope those three don't get together at nights... or they're going to be in some serious trouble lol

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
are you Jamie Redknapp in disguise? :p

Nah I just fucking love Shawarma, That goal was sick.

You'll find it when you less expect it! Maybe it's a special potential to let nightlife and women get into your career! ahahaha.

And let's hope those three don't get together at nights... or they're going to be in some serious trouble lol
So you say I'm good at wasting my potential, which is exactly what to expect from those who are born on the cursed day of 19th Dec. :ROFL:

The problem is these guys seem to hangout together most of the time. They even had matching haircuts for a while.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
golden ball = player of the tournament (neymar) Silver and Bronze = runner up and third.

Casillas got Fair play award (dafuq?) Cesar GK of the tourney, Torres Golden boot, Fred Silver boot (assists? or runner up in scoring?)

Runner up in scoring, very unlucky not to win it. Torres won it because he played less minutes as they both had the same amount of goals and assists.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Nah I just f**king love Shawarma, That goal was sick.

So you say I'm good at wasting my potential, which is exactly what to expect from those who are born on the cursed day of 19th Dec. :ROFL:

The problem is these guys seem to hangout together most of the time. They even had matching haircuts for a while.

they're fucked then.
Milan should do like Barça did when Messi started hanging with the likes of Deco, Ronaldinho and Alves. Pay investigators to follow them. Hahahahaha.
If I were a club owner, I'd prefer my player to go out with Deco and Ronaldinho rather than with Balotelli and El Shaarawy though. A night out with those has to be fun... lol

·
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,235
they're f**ked then.
Milan should do like Barça did when Messi started hanging with the likes of Deco, Ronaldinho and Alves. Pay investigators to follow them. Hahahahaha.
If I were a club owner, I'd prefer my player to go out with Deco and Ronaldinho rather than with Balotelli and El Shaarawy though. A night out with those has to be fun... lol

El Shaarawy isn't known for having an attitude or anything though.... he's apparently quite grounded off the field due to his father. Balotelli seems to behaving better back in Milan too but yes, I think anyone should be worried about someone going out with Balo.... (well unelss it's you, because if it's you, you're in for a fantastic night out probably! :p )

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
they're f**ked then.
Barca did that? :eek:

If Berlusconi goes to jail, I can see that benefiting Balotelli and his gang. I bet that Balo and his gang joined Berlusconi in his endless orgies.

·
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,237

If Berlusconi goes to jail, I can see that benefiting Balotelli and his gang. I bet that Balo and his gang joined Berlusconi in his endless orgies.

when he was @ Flamengo, the club set up a hotline for fans to phone if they spotted Ronaldinho in local nightclubs :ROFL:
The best thing is though, nobody would end up turning him in because he'd give them autographs and drinks in exchange for not reporting him! :ROFL:

·
Registered
2,842 Posts

Yeah they did that! ahahahah. Imagine what Ronaldinho had to do... the way how he couldn't almost run in his last Barcelona season with only 28 years... lol.

About Balo, I wouldn't bet against you in that! ahahahah. Sure he joined Berlusconi more than once. I bet Robinho wasn't too far either ahahhaha. And thank god Cassano plays for Inter now.

El Shaarawy isn't known for having an attitude or anything though.... he's apparently quite grounded off the field due to his father. Balotelli seems to be having better back in Milan too but yes, I think anyone should be worried about someone going out with Balo.... (well unelss it's you, because if it's you, you're in for a fantastic night out probably! :p )
I'm glad El Shaarawys father keeps his feet on the ground. You can't waste such a talent by going out every night and doing "silly" things.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
when he was @ Flamengo, the club set up a hotline for fans to phone if they spotted Ronaldinho in local nightclubs :ROFL:
The best thing is though, nobody would end up turning him in because he'd give them autographs and drinks in exchange for not reporting him! :ROFL:
That's insanely hilarious.

1221 - 1240 of 1269 Posts