Manchester United Talk banner

1241 - 1260 of 1269 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Yeah they did that! ahahahah. Imagine what Ronaldinho had to do... the way how he couldn't almost run in his last Barcelona season with only 28 years... lol.

About Balo, I wouldn't bet against you in that! ahahahah. Sure he joined Berlusconi more than once. I bet Robinho wasn't too far either ahahhaha. And thank god Cassano plays for Inter now.

I'm glad El Shaarawys father keeps his feet on the ground. You can't waste such a talent by going out every night and doing "silly" things.
I wouldn't be surprised if Cassano brought his wife with him to these parties. :eek:

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if Cassano brought his wife with him to these parties. :eek:
He wrote in his book that Madrid was the best place to stay.
They allowed him to take girls to the concentration-hotel... and then personal working on the hotels used to give him biscuits, croissants and other things his team dietist didn't let him eat, and he used to thank them by introducing some girls to those people from the hotels.

·
GOAT
6,081 Posts
Cesar​
Alves Luiz Silva Marcelo​
Ramires Paulinho​
Hulk Oscar Neymar​
Fred​

That team isn't far away from being a very threatening side come next year. Scolari has a year to work on their defensive problems and with the likes of Neymar, Oscar, Lucas etc getting better every year, they could be in serious contention of winning the World Cup.
I've gone from being quietly confident of Brazil winning the World Cup to being very confident.

A year from now they will be even better and if they can replicate the same level of performances they have done recently then they have every chance of winning the tournament.

People shouldn't write Spain off either, they still have a wealth of options, including Isco, Thiago and Muniain whom I hope make the squad next summer.

Torres and Villa need to be shown the door as well, it's nothing short of a disgrace how Soldado doesn't make the starting eleven on a more regular basis.

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,245
He wrote in his book that Madrid was the best place to stay.
They allowed him to take girls to the concentration-hotel... and then personal working on the hotels used to give him biscuits, croissants and other things his team dietist didn't let him eat, and he used to thank them by introducing some girls to those people from the hotels.

have you read his book?

I really want to read it but it's not available in english.

I think it's called "Dico Tutto" in Italian :/

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
have you read his book?

I really want to read it but it's not available in english.

I think it's called "Dico Tutto" in Italian :/
Nope, but they wrote an article about his better quotes from the book.
I'd like to read it some day though! It has to be hilarious!

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
I've gone from being quietly confident of Brazil winning the World Cup to being very confident.

A year from now they will be even better and if they can replicate the same level of performances they have done recently then they have every chance of winning the tournament.

People shouldn't write Spain off either, they still have a wealth of options, including Isco, Thiago and Muniain whom I hope make the squad next summer.

Torres and Villa need to be shown the door as well, it's nothing short of a disgrace how Soldado doesn't make the starting eleven on a more regular basis.

It sets up the WC nicely tbh, it gives Brazil hope and belief that they can compete with Spain and it also makes Spain think about their position as well. Put Germany, Argentina, Italy, Uruguay, The Netherlands, France and maybe Belgium and into the mix and it makes next years tournament even more exciting I can't wait for it.

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,252
I did the same at home.

it's like in football manager or any football game, when you forget to set a designated penalty taker.... and you're waiting desperately to see who's name pops up on screen going to take it.... hoping.... praying.... it's anyone, except that one guy....

Then the name pops up and you start swearing :p

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
it's like in football manager or any football game, when you forget to set a designated penalty taker.... and you're waiting desperately to see who's name pops up on screen going to take it.... hoping.... praying.... it's anyone, except that one guy....

Then the name pops up and you start swearing :p
Even my sister said: why is that cunt taking it?!
I think there should be a designated kicker in Spain... Cesc takes them when he's in. Mata should have kicked it if he was still on the pitch. Or even Xavi himself.

·
Rustling & Hustling
8,029 Posts
Even my sister said: why is that c**t taking it?!
I think there should be a designated kicker in Spain... Cesc takes them when he's in. Mata should have kicked it if he was still on the pitch. Or even Xavi himself.
oooo sister...links? :oops::cool: :whistle:

I was asking myself why he was taking it too...but then I realised Spain didn't really have any regular penalty taker in the team :confused:

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
oooo sister...links? :oops::cool: :whistle:

I was asking myself why he was taking it too...but then I realised Spain didn't really have any regular penalty taker in the team :confused:
I've heard haggler is pretty dangerous when it comes to sisters...
She's better far from this forum ahahaha.

And yeah, Villa used to be the man, but he's not what he used to be anymore :(

·
Banned
831 Posts
After watching that i can actually see what iniesta was saying about mourinho damaging spanish football . Hope he does the same too chelsea though and not the league

1241 - 1260 of 1269 Posts