Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 100 Posts
G

·
piazza said:
I was saying that instead of buying Silva, buy Villa. Sorry you can't infer things based on clues from the context.
Of course you can. It's just that the last few posts seemed to be about Villa and
I feared the thread was going slightly off topic. Some people don't read entire
threads, just the last replies and can misunderstand the subject matter.

Besides, it pretty much states that Villa is staying at Valencia in the first post.

piazza said:
I think he said Darren Fletcher was better than David Silva.
In Greek?

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
-zuco- said:
Of course you can. It's just that the last few posts seemed to be about Villa and
I feared the thread was going slightly off topic. Some people don't read entire
threads, just the last replies and can misunderstand the subject matter.

Besides, it pretty much states that Villa is staying at Valencia in the first post.

In Greek?
I concur with you wholeheartedly.

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
Yes Better Than Silva I Mean Lol Instead Of Getting Him Let Fletcher Remain Here And The Money That Going To Paid For Silva Add Berba Bid On It And Get David Villa Instead Lol

G

·
Ritesh MU said:
Yes Better Than Silva I Mean Lol Instead Of Getting Him Let Fletcher Remain Here And The Money That Going To Paid For Silva Add Berba Bid On It And Get David Villa Instead Lol
I'm glad you cleared that up for me :rolleyes:

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Ritesh MU said:
You really enjoy capitalizing every word don't you? Darren Fletcher<David Silva.

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
LOL ZUCO WELL YOU ARE RIGHT MAN THIS IS SILVA THREAD LOL

AND CONCERNING ABOUT IT CLEARLY STATE THAT VILLA REMAIN AT VALENCIA WELL YOU NEVER KNOW !!!!! even real madrid is after him its the club who decide
well chilled

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Ritesh MU said:
LOL ZUCO WELL YOU ARE RIGHT MAN THIS IS SILVA THREAD LOL

AND CONCERNING ABOUT IT CLEARLY STATE THAT VILLA REMAIN AT VALENCIA WELL YOU NEVER KNOW !!!!! even real madrid is after him its the club who decide
well chilled
Why are you yelling bro?

21 - 40 of 100 Posts