Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson almost came to blows with his former captain Roy Keane, it has been revealed.

The Daily Mail says Ferguson used to love joining in with the lads at Manchester United. Before the more serious aspect of any training session would begin, he would nip down from his office at Carrington and take part in what they call squares.

This is the game that England players so often use as a warm-up drill when one guy stands in the centre holding a bib while the others attempt to pass the ball, one touch, around him.

One day, however, it all turned rather sour. Ferguson tried to blame Roy Keane for losing possession and suggested it was the turn of the Irishman to play piggy in the middle. But Keane was having none of it and in a four lettered fit of rage informed his manager that he was sick and tired of him ruining their game.

The two, witnesses have since claimed, almost came to blows before Ferguson walked away from what would be his last squares encounter.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
red dave said:
Remember fergie is a pentioner !!!

Keane may be our hero

but sometimes when you here stuff like that he is also a complete wxxxxr !!!
:rolleyes: Keane never would have touched him.
He just told him to **** off cos :D he was wrecking their game and ya know how competitive Keano is.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
:rolleyes: Keane never would have touched him.
He just told him to **** off cos :D he was wrecking their game and ya know how competitive Keano is.

Yeah I understand that jazz and roy keane was my boyhood hero I will always admire him . Yes having a old guzzer muck up your game must annoy you but you just bite your lip only keane snaps at people like that .

·
Registered
70 Posts
I doubt Keane would have hit him, too much respect. it's like Gangstars and their mothers, they don't cross them too much due to upbringing. If Keane had of hit him, he should have been slung out the club and into a cell.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Dude, this is most retarded thread ever.

OMG, this one time, these guys were playing keepaway, and this one dude had a bad touch, and this other dude said he was gonna stab him in the eye. HOLY CRAP, OUR PLAYERS ARE MERDERERS....so hardcore its MERDER, not murder.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I am the only one who thinks Ferguson could've taken Keane? Or at least given him a run for his money? :p

Keane may be tough as nails & much fitter but Ferguson could win fights on sheer presence alone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts