Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Difference: Sven says hey i need a stirker.. " i am actually going to do something about it: hey ill buy Benjani... Ferguson: I need a striker but i will take the risk and not buy one! Saha and Roooney out of the derby and then the new signing Benjani scores the goal that counted... Ferguson open ur eyes and for god sake do not play scholes and anderson together again... niether have carrick and hargreaves on at the same time... WAKE UP FFERGIE

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I have to admit I was surprised that Scholes and Anderson started together. I thought Carrick would start in place of Anderson and I also thought Park would play instead of Nani.

I'm not sure it would have made much difference though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We had enough of the ball , just no Thump in the last third , i think fergie will look back on that match and realise the extra striker issue is needed.:)

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
he is showing to much patience with saha he needs to take him aside and say one more run of injury and you are out son .. saha gets a cold he doesnt play he gets a toothache hes out for a week i question his heart . lazy springs to mind . now he will go on a scoring run and bang in a hatrick in the cl final to shut me up

·
Registered
26 Posts
Suggested in another thread that our midfield should be Scholes/ Carrick, Scholes/ Anderson, Carrick/ Anderson, Carrick/ Scholes/ Hargreaves. We definitely need another striker.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Giggsy, I'm afraid, has seen better days and best used against lowly teams like Derby and Fulham. I still rate Scholes and he showed good understanding with Carrick in pulling one back for us.

Has anyone noticed that Hargreaves is pretty solid at RB and gives us more penetration coming through on that flank? Wes is a solid defender but can't cut the mustard as a wingback. It's also pretty clear that he was also found wanting playing at international level.

Damn! We missed out on Hutton and Juande Ramos is now reaping the benefits.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I think on of the problems was Scholes and Anderson both playing in the middle of the pitch. I don't think those two work together well. It should be Scholes/Hargo, Scholes/Carrick, or Anderson/Carrick, Anderson/Hargo. I admit, I would like to have seen another Larsson type loan. But if Roovez kicks into gear, I suspect we'll be fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts