Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
If i remember well we also had a long time a go, a thread on this. A lot of people call us this way, but we, the Man Utd fans, know that Man U is not the real calling.The term Manu is used by rival supporters who just want to insult the club, if ManUtd supporters say they support Manu, then they are insulting the club.
The origin of "Man u" is a song to insult the dead Duncan Edwards.Liverpool and Leeds fans copied this with their own man you /u versions to insult all of the lads who died at munich.
"Man U Man U went on a plane Man U Man U never came back again"and.."Man U Never Intended Coming Home" (if you combine the first letter of each word you get the word "munich").
hope U undestand now

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
you may have a point...but let's watch at what he's doing at Inter, a bigger team than Chelsea. He's not exceeding in Italy, humiliated in the Italian Cup etc. I first thought as well, that he will be next one, but i have my doubts now, especially that Fergie said that Mourinho isn't the perfect replacement for him. And Fergie's word is law and order for the board, believe it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.