Manchester United Talk banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
sorry, can't help you there. Just take it in your stride and as if it's part of 'earning your stripes :)
will do,but if he hadnt of been so smart saying i couldnt spell thats what got up my nose it was a typing mistake,he didnt have to be a smart ass,like u addressed the same issue yet i dont have a problem with you,it can be done in a decent way but zuco mustnt know that

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
will do,but if he hadnt of been so smart saying i couldnt spell thats what got up my nose it was a typing mistake,he didnt have to be a smart ass,like u addressed the same issue yet i dont have a problem with you,it can be done in a decent way but zuco mustnt know that
seriously Ronny, take the advice and dont worry about it. I had to go tru the 'newby' stage not too long ago. All mod's have their own styles, dont take it personally:thumbsup:

·
23,699 Posts
I am not feeling well and bored so...

Don't worry about zuco.

I didn't like him either (and he knows it). I remembered him brandishing a smilie of "I am with stupid" in the shoutbox amongst other things like being sarcastic, correcting spellings and grammer etc. I thought he was arrogant, cynical and sometimes sinister, and almost quit the forum when he became a mod. ;)

But as times gone by, thank God I managed to discover some intelligence in him and recognised his almost 24-hour contributions here due to to the facts that he seldom works, seldom sleeps and is not in love.. That helped a bit.... :p

Swapping some PMs certainly help too. Most people here are actually nice and alright.

Enjoy yourself here and discover.

·
Registered
195 Posts
i am not feeling well and bored so...

Don't worry about zuco.

I didn't like him either (and he knows it). I remembered him brandishing a smilie of "i am with stupid" in the shoutbox amongst other things like being sarcastic, correcting spellings and grammer etc. I thought he was arrogant, cynical and sometimes sinister, and almost quit the forum when he became a mod. ;)

but as times gone by, thank god i managed to discover some intelligence in him and recognised his almost 24-hour contributions here due to to the facts that he seldom works, seldom sleeps and is not in love.. That helped a bit.... :p

swapping some pms certainly help too. Most people here are actually nice and alright.

Enjoy yourself here and discover.
ye i dony envy his job,maybe we just hit it off on the wrong foot,after all we are all here for the same cause mufc,thanks for the pointers

41 - 50 of 50 Posts