Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
^ What the hell?

re-read my posts.

My point was that the moaners can go ahead and moan, but why are they getting
cheesed off the the rest is not moaning with them. THAT was my point.

Why do those who are not moaning need a "dose of reality"?

Why are those that are not moaning "blinded by years of success"?

You lot can go and whigne and bitch all you want, just don't get ****ed off, if a few of us don't join the chorus.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
haggler said:
:mad: we lose a match and on they come --- rooneys rubbish --- we need this we need that the boss is nothing without carlos , we should have done this we should have done the other --- frankly mr shankly it makes me want to vomit it really does , each year a title winning side loses between 3 and 7 league games . we lost against a very good side who were at home needing the win to stay in touch --- we will lose again before xmas probably then go on a run in the new year , 3 in a row is rare for a reason --- new players bedding in old ones coming and passing sell by dates and injured ones finding fitness again . banana does not rate rooney so takes every chance to slate him .

losing to le arse is annoying but its not the end of the world , certain players were not at thier best but who is all the time . get off the boys backs :mad:
We support Manchester United, we are the ones who keep the club going, so we're allowed an opinion. If I think a player on 100 grand a week isn't playing up to standard, I'll complain about it. Also, you sound slightly hypocritical, since you're complaining about other people complaining.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Because I'm DC said:
We support Manchester United, we are the ones who keep the club going, so we're allowed an opinion. If I think a player on 100 grand a week isn't playing up to standard, I'll complain about it. Also, you sound slightly hypocritical, since you're complaining about other people complaining.
lol you make a good point though. :D
Im loving where this thread is going now!!

·
23,699 Posts
RedForceRising said:
^ What the hell?

re-read my posts.

My point was that the moaners can go ahead and moan, but why are they getting
cheesed off the the rest is not moaning with them. THAT was my point.

Why do those who are not moaning need a "dose of reality"?

Why are those that are not moaning "blinded by years of success"?

You lot can go and whigne and bitch all you want, just don't get ****ed off, if a few of us don't join the chorus.
Was there any 'invitation' to moan?! :eek: :D

That would have brought it to another level. :D ;)

I am beginning to see the funny side of it... :)

I don't read that there was any 'invitation' to moan but it was just perhaps that the 'moaners' were upset that their 'moanings' were being 'moaned' against by the non-moaners when they feel they have the right to 'moan' in an open forum, and were just trying to explain the facts and reasons behind their moanings to the non-moaners who are just as upset that 'moanings' are taking place in the forum..

Make any sense? :eek:

Peace and love.....

·
Banned
292 Posts
versa said:
Was there any 'invitation' to moan?! :eek: :D

That would have brought it to another level. :D ;)

I am beginning to see the funny side of it... :)

I don't read that there was any 'invitation' to moan but it was just perhaps that the 'moaners' were upset that their 'moanings' were being 'moaned' against by the non-moaners when they feel they have the right to 'moan' in an open forum, and were just trying to explain the facts and reasons behind their moanings to the non-moaners who are just as upset that 'moanings' are taking place in the forum..

Make any sense? :eek:

Peace and love.....
I hope I am also invited :)

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
i'm bothered because there is a common opinion by some of the older or more experienced posters who actually live in machester or england in general, that people who are concerned are not true fans that they're above theam and that fergie will sort things out and stuff...

that way they tend to show how smart they are...by not focusing on the problem, but by simply saying that moaners are muppets, that come the end of may, "you all will be shown how wrong you were " etc...

but that's not the point of the dabate -what are we supposed to do - simply say "yeah everything will be great and stuff" - that would be boring imo

it's easy to just sit here and post yes or no answers - i like to find some solutions through conversations although i know it won't take me anywhere..i know none of the managers/players read this but i just like talking about football and always look at the other side of the medal ( which more often leads me to some confrontations that i don't want to happen...)...

oh and - i also don't like that mike phelan slating ... i mean it is laughable - it shows that people think that fergie doesn't deserve any bit of criticism ( tbh i think it's a bit early to slate anyone , especially not fergie considering that things can change over 1 weekend... )....

i mean phelan or even queroz weren't given the credit for our recent succes why should they / him thake all the blame for our recent result(s)...queroz was hardly mentioned tbh....

41 - 47 of 47 Posts