Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
no sympathy for terry at all , picture this united losing on pens would they have sympathy no.
if anyone is to blame for chelsea it is that idiot drogba thank god he got sent off or terry wouldnt have taken that last penalty

·
Registered
675 Posts
let him rot. i just hope he doesnt hang himself, cos he looked rather suicidal that nite :D

dives and temper tantrums by chelski, they can forget getting my respect.

·
Registered
934 Posts
burnzy1987 said:
i hate him.
him,drogba and cole i hate soooo much.
drogba sent off and jt missing the penultimate penalty is superb.
I hate them too.
I pretty much hate the whole Chelski team.

Love seeing Drogba sent off and Terry missing aswell.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
The most hate I have for a so called team, is chelski. they are all about individuals and are the most disrespecting players ive ever seen in this level of players ever. dirty crying diving punks. Anytime we beat any of them back down is a smile on my face. I know united supporters in manchester hate liverpiss, i dont care for them, I really dont like the beat up black and Blues!!!!! No pity!!!

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Seriously if anybody still hates John Terry you should see these photos. I still don't like him but he's been punished enough.

He looks like a man who's just waiting to die. I mean that literally. You'll see when you see the pics. Especially the one on the right.

He'll probably become a hobo lying in the gutter outside Stamford Bridge, with like three months worth of hair growth on his face.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Poor John Terry. Though I don't feel sorry for him, he didn't deserve this kind of slip. He's sort of likeable, which I can't say about his teammates, especially not about Didi..

·
23,699 Posts
Red Devil said:
if anyone is to "blame" for losing Chelski the final, look no further than Drogba. Terry had to take his place for the penalties and his left foot gave way as he was following through on the ball, not after he had hit it.
Perhaps not exactly too.... :D

And think this article really belongs to this thread - that JT is indeed hard luck - and took all the blame at the end of it all instead of...... :D

But note the Incredible Sulk's lamentation/sarcasm. :D

Setanta

Anelka refused Terry penalty

Nicolas Anelka has admitted refusing to take one of the first five penalties in Chelsea's Champions League final defeat.

The Frenchman also slammed boss Avram Grant's decision to use him primarily as a wide player since he joined the club from Bolton in January.

Anelka's shoot-out snub of manager Grant left John Terry to take The Blues' fifth spot-kick, which he skewed wide after slipping on the rain-soaked pitch.

United went on to claim the trophy while Terry was inconsolable after seeing the trophy slide out of his grasp.

Anelka, who eventually took and failed to convert the seventh spot-kick, said: "I was asked to take one of the first five kicks.

"But I said: 'That is out of the question, I have come on basically as a right-back and you want me to take a penalty.'

"So I had to go in seventh but (Edwin) Van der Sar pushed away my shot. All the better for him, that is the game."

Talking about hard luck.... :D

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I hate him after the Tevez spit...then again I hate Chelsea after the whole Tevez incident! I am so grateful that we won :D

21 - 40 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.