Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Forever_United said:
i believe matt busbys ghost pushed him as he was about to kick the ball :D

Something special was in the air alright! :rolleyes:.....So happy for Sir Bobby and
the other survivors.

BTW, fantastic pic there SAL! :p

·
Registered
303 Posts
dlan4327 said:
Seriously if anybody still hates John Terry you should see these photos. I still don't like him but he's been punished enough.

He looks like a man who's just waiting to die. I mean that literally. You'll see when you see the pics. Especially the one on the right.

He'll probably become a hobo lying in the gutter outside Stamford Bridge, with like three months worth of hair growth on his face.

i agree its all over now,but as for terry lying in the gutter of stamford bridge i dont think so,you will see him pick himself up for next season,and come back stronger than ever,i know people wont like this but terry is a real stalwort of the chelsea team and will see next season as revenge.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Forever_United said:
i believe matt busbys ghost pushed him as he was about to kick the ball :D
It could have been George Best's ghost. :eek:

It would've been his birthday on 22nd May and it was 1:30am in Russia.

·
Banned
198 Posts
the pressure he brings onto himself is wholly by himself. he brings the media to his attention, he wants to be england captain, he wants to do the quadruple, he wants to win the premier league best defender.. he wants to be better than Rio and Vidic.. He and not anyone but he brings the pressure deliberately and purposely onto himself. He dind't have to take that penalty.. easily could have been taken by Ricardo Carvaleho.. even Cech could have took that penalty, but Terry wantd to prove to Capello and the world that he should be England captain.. he he stepped up, slipped, sulked, sobbed and ended the season silverwear-less..

I think he deserves every single bit of criticism he gets for being the media whore he is.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
pass_me_a_rizla said:
the pressure he brings onto himself is wholly by himself. he brings the media to his attention, he wants to be england captain, he wants to do the quadruple, he wants to win the premier league best defender.. he wants to be better than Rio and Vidic.. He and not anyone but he brings the pressure deliberately and purposely onto himself. He dind't have to take that penalty.. easily could have been taken by Ricardo Carvaleho.. even Cech could have took that penalty, but Terry wantd to prove to Capello and the world that he should be England captain.. he he stepped up, slipped, sulked, sobbed and ended the season silverwear-less..

I think he deserves every single bit of criticism he gets for being the media whore he is.

I 100% back what you said. I think that is one hell of a post mate. Well said.

He is just like Beckham. He wants sympathy and complains about a lack of private life. Not being able to escape the media and finding it scary that the media follow him everywhere. Yet Beckham is the one making all the advertisement deals and going on tv shows, adverts and evrything else.

These people deserve criticism if they make mistakes and want to be in the spot light. You cannot have it both ways.

Streching the point slightly now but look at Kiera Knightly she said she is terrified of the public and media and fed up with being followed around. You don't see her doing interviews unless she is promoting a movie. Trying to get a celebrity boyfriend.

These people bring it upon thereselves with greed.

Excellent post pass me a rizla

·
Registered
303 Posts
RichardsReds said:
I 100% back what you said. I think that is one hell of a post mate. Well said.

He is just like Beckham. He wants sympathy and complains about a lack of private life. Not being able to escape the media and finding it scary that the media follow him everywhere. Yet Beckham is the one making all the advertisement deals and going on tv shows, adverts and evrything else.

These people deserve criticism if they make mistakes and want to be in the spot light. You cannot have it both ways.

Streching the point slightly now but look at Kiera Knightly she said she is terrified of the public and media and fed up with being followed around. You don't see her doing interviews unless she is promoting a movie. Trying to get a celebrity boyfriend.

These people bring it upon thereselves with greed.

Excellent post pass me a rizla
john terry is not the only sportsman taking the dosh mate,look at becks,cantana,shearer,and all the other greedy people in not only sport but the whole entertainment business,do you not agree that put in the same position you wouldn't court the limelight if it meant that extra buck in your bank account,ferdinand would do anything to get to be england captain,and good luck to him,but why then shouldn't jt,or gerrard or infact any player worth his sort jump to the fore and say i'll give it a go.look at the way drogba completely acted like a pillock and he should defo have been reded,but united aint whiter than white either,tevez is a legend and didn't need to react to bullying tactics from anyone,he should have walked away, ego, greed,and a money mad sport, is what we pay our season tickets for,we all acknowledge it every week..

·
23,699 Posts
Look away now, John Terry - the best Chelsea v United email virals doing the rounds..

Avram Grant told a tearful John Terry to forget his crucial penalty miss - but thanks to some cruel email virals doing the rounds, it'll be hard for the Chelsea captain to forget his night of shame.

Terry slipped when he took the Blues' fifth spot-kick and his strike crashed into Edwin van der Sar's left-hand post.

United won the final 6-5 on penalties after the match finished 1-1 after 90 minutes, with no further goals in extra-time.

Check it out here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...League-email-virals-doing-rounds--coming.html

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Is Terry's chance of England captain now completely gone?

1. His behaviour towards Tevez in the fracas.
2. Rio captained his team to victory.
3. Rooney's now got a winners medal.

All the signs point to Rio being the England captain.

So has Terry blown that as well as the CL?

·
Registered
303 Posts
-zuco- said:
So stop clicking on the thread. Nobody is forcing you to read this are they?
hey zuco,how about looking forward rather than trawling back over things that really don't matter now,you are right no one is forcing me to read threads,but also i have the right to write as i please within reason of course.and hows about you get a sense of humour ,what do you think?..

G

·
I've got a sense of humour, that's why I find this thread funny :p

You on the other hand seem quite boring and negative, people are
enjoying reading this thread about the misfortune of one of the
most hated footballers in England. If you don't like it don't post
in it, simple isn't it ;)

·
Registered
303 Posts
-zuco- said:
I've got a sense of humour, that's why I find this thread funny :p

You on the other hand seem quite boring and negative, people are
enjoying reading this thread about the misfortune of one of the
most hated footballers in England. If you don't like it don't post
in it, simple isn't it ;)
boring,negative,moi.i think that sometimes people enjoy others downfalls, i dont think that john terry is the most hated footballer on the planet,if you think that tell me which planet you live on?.

G

·
frenchie said:
boring,negative,moi.i think that sometimes people enjoy others downfalls, i dont think that john terry is the most hated footballer on the planet,if you think that tell me which planet you live on?.
Would you be so kind as to show me where I said this?
Why do people on forums always read what isn't there? :rolleyes:
I'm off back to my spaceship, contact me on my
discombobulator when you can answer the above
two questions. :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
-zuco- said:
Would you be so kind as to show me where I said this?
Why do people on forums always read what isn't there? :rolleyes:
I'm off back to my spaceship, contact me on my
discombobulator when you can answer the above
two questions. :)
hey sweetie,you wrote to me and i quote most hated footballers in england,ok you didn't say planet,i just came down from saturn,so never mind,sorry.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.