Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 74 of 74 Posts
G

·
frenchie said:
hey sweetie,you wrote to me and i quote most hated footballers in england,ok you didn't say planet,i just came down from saturn,so never mind,sorry.
Seeetie? ;) I'm actually from a nearby planet called Uranus,
I moved here cos my own planet was a bit dark and smelly :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
566 Posts
JT just suck big time!
i pitied him at first but after knowing about the spitting incident, i changed my opinion and felt utterly disgusted by his actions. call himself captain of both club and country! what a disgrace.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Keano! said:
In a way, I blame Grant.

What the heck was Terry taking one for ahead of players like Kalou, Anelka (even
though he missed) and Essien?

I think they were looking at the news headlines, "Captain Terry Wins Champions League!"

Looks like I'm on my own then on this one! :eek:
I have to agree with that Kalou and Anelka should have taken the fifth, but a funny store about Essien is that he will never take another penalty since he was about to do a penalty some years ago and his mother got an heartattack because of his miss.

Could you ever imagine what would have happened to her if he missed this one? thats why i think he dont do penalties.
 
G

·
Anelka refused to take one of the first five.
He is quoted as saying something like,
"You bring me on in the last minute at right
back and expect me to take a penalty?!?!
I don't think so!" :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts
-zuco- said:
Anelka refused to take one of the first five.
He is quoted as saying something like,
"You bring me on in the last minute at right
back and expect me to take a penalty?!?!
I don't think so!" :D
Anelka being Anelka,most important game of his season,he spits his dummy out of his pram.terry should never have taken that pen.wanted to be a hero,messed it up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
In my opinion , negative talkings about rival team's players is meaningless. Football endustry is professional environement. Everything can change, players will change their teams easy, who knows next season Terry will be United's player?

I believe real supporter must support club, not players. Players can change but team's colours never change. Flags will be same forever.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts
Andreas_svan said:
I have to agree with that Kalou and Anelka should have taken the fifth, but a funny store about Essien is that he will never take another penalty since he was about to do a penalty some years ago and his mother got an heartattack because of his miss.

Could you ever imagine what would have happened to her if he missed this one? thats why i think he dont do penalties.
Is that really true about Essiens mum,?.that's terrible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,242 Posts
just savour the moment how much sympathy would the rest of the world give to wayne rooney and rio if they had missed the final penalty NONE .
i do not sympathasie with john terry one bit , he is a nasty very rascist man and it could not have happened to a nicer bloke , i for one will be revelling in it all summer.
its all very good trying to be magnanamous just because we have won , just think of the untold stick we would have got for evermore from the bindippers and chelsea with kenyon announcing we are now bigger than united etc etc , and the dippers giving it the five times in your face ,
sigh heaven lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts
stretty said:
just savour the moment how much sympathy would the rest of the world give to wayne rooney and rio if they had missed the final penalty NONE .
i do not sympathasie with john terry one bit , he is a nasty very rascist man and it could not have happened to a nicer bloke , i for one will be revelling in it all summer.
its all very good trying to be magnanamous just because we have won , just think of the untold stick we would have got for evermore from the bindippers and chelsea with kenyon announcing we are now bigger than united etc etc , and the dippers giving it the five times in your face ,
sigh heaven lol
true,i agree with everything you've said,there will only ever be one united..
 
61 - 74 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top