Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Not sure of the line up but thin the score will 3-2 Utd and Rooney (2) and Ronaldo (1), Hope anyway!!!

I think the team will be buzzing at the moment after getting Tevez!! The feeling in the camp will be good!!!!

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Yeah we will anialate (sp) them, 3 or 4 nil, Rooney (2) and Tevez (1) if he plays (if not then anderson or nani to score)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Fergie said the team that played against Inter Milan could be the one that starts against Chelsea.

The only change I foresee is if Nani recovers from his ankle injury - he would replace Eagles.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
The team winning the Community Shield has a nasty habit of not winning the Premiership......:eek: :eek:
Also the Winners of this are usually the team that won the FA cup before.........this game means nothing imo.....Reading is the first proper match for me.

Anyway, we should still win like 2-1

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
The team winning the Community Shield has a nasty habit of not winning the Premiership......:eek: :eek:
That is one of those strange coincidences in football. United have only won the Community Shield twice in the last 10 years - in 1997 and 2003.

In both of those years Arsenal went on to win the league - they did the double in the 97/98 season and had their unbeaten season in 03/04.

I don't think it makes much of a difference really. I'd like us to win every football match - especially against our rivals.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Best not to tempt fate I think, lol....let CSKA London have the Community Shield and we will take the Prem, FA Cup, Carling Cup and Champs League..........

Seems fair to me :D :D

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Best not to tempt fate I think, lol....let CSKA London have the Community Shield and we will take the Prem, FA Cup, Carling Cup and Champs League..........

Ah go on then.

We'll be charitable and give Chelsea the Community Shield before retaining the Premiership, taking the Carling and FA Cup off Chelsea and dethroning AC Milan as European Champions.

·
Registered
21 Posts
im just hoping ronaldo plays awesome, cuz agianst chelsea and milan (2nd leg) he played terrible, and i watched him play in the far east and he did awesome,

big games he dont shine as we all expect him 2!!!!!!!!!

but sunday we`ll see a different show!!!!!!!!

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:

I dont like that deal, it involves Chelsea doing good. The only silverware i'll let them have is the rims on there shitty motors =]

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:

seems fair to me too :cool:

·
Registered
265 Posts
does anyone know if it will be on sky so i can watch at the pub?
im sure it will be though.

our front 6 according to the sun might be:

rooney ronaldo

giggs o'shea carrick fletcher

not so sure if that will be enough actually
we seem to have alot of defensive midfielders and not many attacking midfielders-ive got a feeling anderson may take a while to become the player we want him to be

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'd rather give some youngsters experiance in this match than risk injury.

My team would be:

Kuszsak

Bardsley - Pique - Evans - Evra

Eagles - Gibson - Hargreaves - Martin

Nani

Anderson

·
Registered
26 Posts
to be honest thomas i would like fletcher in the midfield he showed promise against doncaster and i think he will shine next season

r----oo----oo----n---e-----y

r---o---n---a---l---d---o

t---e---v---e---z is the best three amigos lol

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.