Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Thomas G said:
I'd rather give some youngsters experiance in this match than risk injury.

My team would be:

Kuszsak

Bardsley - Pique - Evans - Evra

Eagles - Gibson - Hargreaves - Martin

Nani

Anderson
Gibson yes is very good choice - I see him in the game last night you know
and he play very good game - score excellent goal too - he should be given some chances early in the season......

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Van der Sar
Brown, Vidic, Ferdinand, Silvestre
Ronaldo, Carrick, O'Shea, Evra
Giggs
Rooney

Subs: Eagles, Lee Martin, Darren Fletcher, Luis Nani, Phil Bardsley, Geralrd Pique, Tomas Kusczak

Referee: Mark Halsey

Drogba & Terry ruled out for Chelski. Lampard playing with toe injury

I can see the Chelski midfield not playing it all too clean in this game and expect them to see at least one yellow. Mikel is very easily wound up and could lose his bottle. Essien must be carefully watched and not allowed to come forward, he too will lose it if under pressure. Lampard is injured but playing, a careful kick in the right place and ;) United 4-4-1-1 and Chelski 4-3-3.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
hk_bfmicf said:
lines up???
Chelsea: Cech, Johnson, A Cole, Ben Haim, Carvalho, Essien, Mikel, Lampard, J Cole, Malouda, Wright-Phillips.
Subs: Cudicini, Sidwell, Pizarro, Sinclair, Diarra, Worley, Hilario.

Manchester United: Van der Sar, Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, Brown, Carrick, O'Shea, Silvestre, Ronaldo, Rooney, Giggs.
Subs: Kuszczak, Nani, Pique, Fletcher, Bardsley, Martin, Eagles.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Edvin
Brown - Vidic - Ferdinand - Silvestre
Ronaldo - Carrick - O'Shea - Evra
Giggsy
Rooney

Thats what MUTV expect to be the starting positions.
I think the leftside looks a bit shaky.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Just goes to show how good Sky tv are; their website has this game being played at:

Stamford Bridge!!!

Several of the Chelski team are actually playing out of position; couple this with no Terry, and I think we have an excellent chance of taking this in normal time. The only thing that worries me slightly is Essien in central midfield, he MUST be kept out of it.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
spellbound said:
Ooops! haha
They still got Desailly, Le Beuf and Kharine in Chelsea line up?:p
you looking at right page? I got the proper team?

This is officially the hottest day of the year and at Wembley its even hotter inside an airless stadium. Looks like that training in China just might pay off ;) I cannot watch this one as I refuse to pay such exorbitant fees to watch a few games a year so I will have to reply on Sky Sports News.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Nani is on, on the left, Ronaldo on the right, lets see if we can dribble out way through this stubborn bloody Tesco team.

FT 1-1 and thousands are leaving Wembley to begin trek home. Managers organising penalty takers. Now, its down to Cech and Van der Sar.

Chelski Pizaro 0-0 saved
United Ferdinand 1-0
Chelski Lampard - 0-0 saved
United Carrick - 2-0
Chelski SWP - 0-0 saved
United Rooney - 3-0

United win - Van Der Sar!!!!!!!!!!! What a keeper

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Poor game, poor ref, poor pace and intensity! Vidic should have given a penalty kick after Ben-Haim pushes him in the box.
Two good things today. The weather and the ref blew the whistle to end the pain.:p

21 - 40 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.